Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Space Confederation Take Back Sechura?

MoonlightAngel

You know.. you could just go do it or wait for them to do it?

And not waste forum space by filling it with this?

Which isn't helpful. At all.

Erebus, I also know it isn't very helpful telling people to not post things. I know they are going against your alliance when writing but it is only reflecting poorly on ICE when you tell people to not post how they feel. The fact of the matter is that these people are right. The same poeple who were making decisions in Eclipse are now making them in ICE. Thats what ICE stands for. "Invictus, Coup de Grace, and EGT". These are all the clans who headed up Eclipse and these are the clans who head up ICE now. People know this and are obviously upset by it. Telling them their opinions don't matter are making things worse.

Edited by thatdamnlobster

Erebus, I also know it isn't very helpful telling people to not post things. I know they are going against your alliance when writing but it is only reflecting poorly on ICE when you tell people to not post how they feel. The fact of the matter is that these people are right. The same poeple who were making decisions in Eclipse are now making them in ICE. Thats what ICE stands for. "Invictus, Coup de Grace, and EGT". These are all the clans who headed up Eclipse and these are the clans who head up ICE now.  

Lol, my opinion of Erebus just changed :3.  Didn't know that person was in there, now i do ^_^

Lol, my opinion of Erebus just changed :3.  Didn't know that person was in there, now i do ^_^

Oh no, Don't get me wrong, He or she is apart of Giant Pink Octopus.

All I was trying to say was what is written on the forums is reflecting on individual clans. and the last part of the sentence was saying that Erebus is taking a white knight approach to ICE, which may or may not be reflecting on what they want to say.

Edit: it Appears I wrote my reply a little weird. 

You know.. you could just go do it or wait for them to do it?

And not waste forum space by filling it with this?

Which isn't helpful. At all.

You're calling this a waste of forum space compared to some other topics I've seen? 

I think not! 

This would bring quite a discussion between the ones who fully support SC and those who think the alliance had something to do with the DDoS attack.

This can only be interesting. 

-sips herbal tea- 

However, there should be a mega thread and such on this. Since I'm assuming.. there's going to be a flood of topics to do with Space Confederation. Would be good to bunch em all together.

Oh no, Don't get me wrong, He or she is apart of Giant Pink Octopus.

All I was trying to say was what is written on the forums is reflecting on individual clans. and the last part of the sentence was saying that Erebus is taking a white knight approach to ICE, which may or may not be reflecting on what they want to say.

Edit: it Appears I wrote my reply a little weird. 

Yes it is actually x3, because I was confused as to why he/she was so aggressive and now I have the context.

Yes it is actually x3, because I was confused as to why he/she was so aggressive and now I have the context.

If Im not mistaken Either Giant Pink Octopus is in ICE or They are aligning themselves with ICE but I don't know which or if I'm right. But I don't want anyone to misenterprit my opinion for fact. It would make sense though.

Erebus, I also know it isn't very helpful telling people to not post things. I know they are going against your alliance when writing but it is only reflecting poorly on ICE when you tell people to not post how they feel. The fact of the matter is that these people are right. The same poeple who were making decisions in Eclipse are now making them in ICE. Thats what ICE stands for. "Invictus, Coup de Grace, and EGT". These are all the clans who headed up Eclipse and these are the clans who head up ICE now. People know this and are obviously upset by it. Telling them their opinions don't matter are making things worse.

If you have no idea, you should not spread rumors.

Hmm I choose not to. 

Because everyone is complaining about how they lost. 

They have two other nodes.

Go to them.

Gosh you are so toxic, if you dont like such topics - Get out. But i guess you just have to type some crap here just to get more posts.

I like this, mostly because having constant 0% taxes on same nodes is boring as hell and because I like that scrubs are sad.

Who's a Scrub and why are you insulting people in the community on the basis that they WANT a specific node to be tax free and it HAS until yesterday mostly because a DDoS, a MAJORITY of people including myself could not log in while the attacks were going on.  To add insult to injury the day before, the rail was reduced to 1% BECAUSE of a bug and issue forcing people that were IN that alliance/clan to harm their own rails no matter what they did.

-egt- is not in ICE.  nice lie @damnlobster

"Eva: We’re currently building one up right now, it’s called Ice. We’re working very hard with it along with Clan Invictus and Clan Rift Trap (also known as EGT). Us three Clans that I’ve mentioned are the ones that are leading the charge, but there also past Clans that have come along for the ride like Celestial Shogunate, Death Legacy, I think KG, Quantum Entanglement, Artifact Hunters...I really don’t know much about them yet, but I look forward to working with all them."

https://warframe.com/news/community-spotlight-coup-de-grace

Please dont call me a liar before doing your research. You make yourself look like a fool

If Im not mistaken Either Giant Pink Octopus is in ICE or They are aligning themselves with ICE but I don't know which or if I'm right. But I don't want anyone to misenterprit my opinion for fact. It would make sense though.

Giant Pink Octopus is the founding clan of USS, an alliance that is staying the hell away from Dark Sectors. Nobody in USS is siding with ICE. At all.

"Eva: We’re currently building one up right now, it’s called Ice. We’re working very hard with it along with Clan Invictus and Clan Rift Trap (also known as EGT). Us three Clans that I’ve mentioned are the ones that are leading the charge, but there also past Clans that have come along for the ride like Celestial Shogunate, Death Legacy, I think KG, Quantum Entanglement, Artifact Hunters...I really don’t know much about them yet, but I look forward to working with all them."

Please dont call me a liar before doing your research. You make yourself look like a fool

Haha. Clan Invictus and Clan Rift Trap (also known as EGT)??? Do you believe in your own words?

Haha. Clan Invictus and Clan Rift Trap (also known as EGT)??? Do you believe in your own words?

First of all that is a direct quote from eva (leader of Coup de grace) herself.

Secondly, the leader of EGT split off due to differences in opinion left the real EGT and made another clan called rift trap, which I guess they are still calling EGT. So yes I do beleive it. But when the alliance was first formed EGT was a primary member. Now it is just the leader of EGT.

Actually... if any side gets stronger than the other it just snowballs.  The whole pvp system is built on that.  Attackers get more levels then you, then you get your rears handed to you and you have NO way to come back.  The defenders get more levels than you?  Then... well you get the idea.

There should be a CAP on how many people can attack before the attack is over.  Giving the attackers 10+ hours to attack a rail is just crazy.  I'm not asking for a small cap, that would be short sighted, but one that would give the attackers some feeling of desperation.  As It is right now the attackers can just lul their way through the Dark sectors with the mentality of:  "You may have won this time, but we will be back.  Again, and again, and again, and again, until that timer says we have to stop, and you cannot do anything about it, you cannot damage our rail that will be coming up, you cannot weaken our offense at all.  Deal with it :)".

hmmm..... hey wasnt the Rail HP 10x higher than it currently is when the DS were implemented? What if its brought back, the 12 hours to bring down the Defenders would be more viable?

Please dont call me a liar before doing your research.

lets see your link was Posted on "23/07/2014 - 11:05"

5 days ago. Probably the interview was one or two months ago.

This link here ~1 month ago http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/29fd96/announcement_regarding_egt_ext_and_op_breeding/

(Wall of Text)

Here is the wikia page from "Clan Rift Trap" (also known as EGT) http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:User_Talk/Eingreiftrupp

You make yourself look like a fool

so, i guess davailetsgo is right. egt is not in ice

clan rift trap neither.

and afaik egt has its own alliance