Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading System Is Awful

Twistedsparkle

so the first time I tried trading since I started playing again.....
first of all it is very slow and tedious
and why is this feature only restricted to dojos? its like one big F**k you to solo players

also when my friend tries to invite me to his dojo the invite just never comes..O_O
and why cant you go to dojo in a squad like every other mission?

the trading system should be as simple as pushing a button with a clear message popping up
"player x wants to trade, accept?"

I really dont want to sound *@##$y cause I really really love this game
but some of the restricting natures really turn me off

anyone else agree or am I just being too picky?

What he meant is to make trading easier instead owning or going into dojo, type in their name into chat to get them in or not repeating till they get in then start trading. Why not just one click menu and find the guy you want to trade and boom, done.

- You can join a clan and keep playing alone. OR Create a clan only for yourself and build a trading post there, not a big deal.

- They wanted to make it more realistic and more experience, rather than just accept a window and you are done in 2 seconds. And I think it's fine.

What he meant is to make trading easier instead owning or going into dojo, type in their name into chat to get them in or not repeating till they get in then start trading. Why not just one click menu and find the guy you want to trade and boom, done.

yes this is exacly what I meant

trading shouldnt be a hassle of owning this and going there and doing that one more thing

- You can join a clan and keep playing alone. OR Create a clan only for yourself and build a trading post there, not a big deal.

- They wanted to make it more realistic and more experience, rather than just accept a window and you are done in 2 seconds. And I think it's fine.

you know I respect your opinion but I really hate the argument "its more realistic"

cmon this game isnt about realism :D you and I both know that

I really feel like the current trade system is an terrible clusterf-ck of chat spamming. On top of that if you mess up on the timer it seems to repeat. I've been off by a few seconds had had to wait another full two minutes where I may-or-may-not mess up again by a few seconds, repeating everything.

Like was mentioned earlier, an action house is desperately needed. Not only can people put things they want up without worry, but those looking to buy/sell can do so without the frantic chase of trying to hunt down one out of the hundreds of names in the channel before someone else gets to it first. And that's assuming that you even see it because the thing you want to buy/sell is buried under walls of text from other people.