Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op Classes In Dark Sector Fights

Coverop

As much as I like playing Dark Sector matches, this new mode proved that people will be abusing Two Most OP Classes in the game to rape everyone.

It's Rhino Prime & Mirage.

I've went into 3 or 4 matches yesterday (DDOS was throwing me out) and enemy team was full of Rhino P's with Boltor P. Where is FUN? Nowhere.

I actually like more these missions than previous ones. They're interesting and have something that reminds me of Unreal Tournament 2004. As for Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime, bring your own. You can, you know?

Not sure that is a good answer to this "issue".^^'

I actually like more these missions than previous ones. They're interesting and have something that reminds me of Unreal Tournament 2004. As for Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime, bring your own. You can, you know?

Rhino P + Boltor P = #1 Loadout in Dark Sector

It's like playing Loadout (Free-To-Play) game. I don't want it.

Disregard every other warframe, bring Rhino prime.

ok.

100% Easymode approved. By the way not everyone likes to go mainstream.

And i agree that the old Dark Sectors should return. I'm not a PvP fan anyways.

As much as I like playing Dark Sector matches, this new mode proved that people will be abusing Two Most OP Classes in the game to rape everyone.

It's Rhino Prime & Mirage.

I've went into 3 or 4 matches yesterday (DDOS was throwing me out) and enemy team was full of Rhino P's with Boltor P. Where is FUN? Nowhere.

Rhino and Mirage are OP in Dark Sectors? Ha!

Ash and Valkyr wanna to have a talk with you.

PS: on last Sechura conflict I succesfully defended the rail singlehandedly with Ash, against a team of 2 Rhinoboltors (1 ragequited), Mirage and Valkyr. Valkyr was much worse than everybody else together. And no, I don't like it. It was like a cheat contest.

Edited by Khranitel

Rhino and Mirage are OP in Dark Sectors? Ha!

Ash and Valkyr wanna to have a talk with you.

PS: on last Sechura conflict I succesfully defended the rail singlehandedly with Ash, against a team of 2 Rhinoboltors (1 ragequited), Mirage and Valkyr. Valkyr was much worse than everybody else together. And no, I don't like it. It was like a cheat contest.

Personally Ash needs to get nurfd in PvP, DEFINATELY NOT PVE but in pvp yes.  As much as I like ash, the frame is annoying in PvP and gets godmode and freedom to attack way too easily and the 'smart auto targeting that oneshots you' of his first ability isn't that 'fair' either.

At least Valkyr can be knocked down in hysteria, or so I seen and you can also run from her.

Warcried the title to prevent a move in Feedback section, since it seems a discussion between the players about the behavior of players in the DS.

Note for your future threads: if you ask DE to change something in the game, i will likely move your thread under feedback (and so will others ComMods).

Please choose if you want to discuss an aspect of Warframe with other players, or if you want to share your experience with DE in order to make them change the game. In that second case: Feedback.

Choose your titles wisely too, Tenno, it may help in many situations!

Good discussion!

How about ppl using the Acrid? its 100% Toxin proc damaging health directly.

I havent used Rhino in ANY DS conflict I've been in. Seems cheap, Boltor Prime, yeah I have used but the lag makes using it very bad, I prefer to use High Crit weapons, like the Vipers.

Faced some Rhinos didnt see any problem taking them down, their iron skin is pretty weak. Never faced a Mirage but i guess it would suck to play against one, my only solution would be to bring a aoe weapon.

Maybe i've come a bit harsh with my previous comment.

Dark Sector is new, at least this version. It will probably be looked at and balanced. Some players prefer a certain frame because they're either comfortable with it or feel that said frame being more powerful. I personally think it's not the frame, it's the player.

Saying that this game mode should be reverted to the old one seems to me not only unfair to the players who like it, but also offensive to the team that worked so hard to bring us a better version of the game.

I play loki and melee only (except when destroying the core obviously)

Same, it's the only way to avoid Ash from bladestorming the second you come into view and insta-gibbing, OR using his first abiility and insta gibbing.  :3

Valkyr can rape Rhino and Mirage easily, the only difficult is to make 2-3 kills in the beginning to get hysteria, and than you can kill everything

Again, snowball effect.

Personally it's the same way with loki.  Kill the mobs that get in your way if you can and when you finally get those needed kills and get invisibility the game changes entirely for you.

Rhino is actually fairly mediocre in conflicts - I've made a habit of using them as revive bait. People get cocky with Iron Skin but most half-decent weapons can still strip it off really fast. Stomp builds are something else entirely, but still it's not the best ability out there by a long shot.

Ash is plain unfair, and not fun for anyone involved (except maybe the Ash).

Valkyr is crazy strong in most cases, but if you play smart you can migitate Hysteria's impact.

Mirage's disco ball is pretty strong, but falls into the same category as Valkyr - it's only overwhelming if you don't find a way to play around it (hint: use cover).

Haven't really had any issue with other frames. Weaponswise only Penta/Angstrum are irritating - Penta is hard to avoid midrange (especially with the ubiquitous lag), and Angstrum is oppressive when the opponent is downed. Acrid is very strong, but a good health build will migitate that nicely (granted this isn't something every frame can do).

Edited by Spacetimer

It has been said so many times it really is sad now. Warframe and PvP do not mix. Players keep trying to force it to mix for their own whim but it does't. read post from weeks ago predicting that this is what dark sector conflict would be like. There were warnings left and right. Why even complain? None of it is balanced it is all OP in one way or another.

In that case defend the objectives, getting killed is actually a sign you are doing a good job, the team that is attacking benefits nothing from getting you killed, istead they waste time, that's a good thing.

On the offensive you find those 2, then yes you need to go for the objectives, zephir tail wind or loki invisibility should take care of that.

1st you need to understand what to do in a conflit.

If you're a <warframe name> and your trying to get kills as the attacking team then my suggestion as opposed to complaining is this:

Leave game and let someone else take your place.