Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op Classes In Dark Sector Fights

Coverop

My problem with valkyr is the insanely high armor values. With only 3 mods you can have an effective health of over 4k health. Not to mention the new resistances to PVP and warcry, you could probably have effective health of over 10k. It just doesn't make sense to have that much health. But of course, let's say that you start to get low? Well then fine let's toss on a bit of rage. Now all that massive amount of health you lost becomes energy. How about quick thinking to pair nicely? Armor scales with quick thinking, making you have another significant portion of health. And god forbid, something just as ridiculously overpowered comes by to hit that hard, guess what? complete invulnerability for a solid @(*()$ minute. And no, hysteria can't get knocked down, however if you can't get close enough to melee, then you can just ripline from across the map and knock over whatever you want.

And then you get someone in with such a setup, you call them out on it. And what do they say? 

Every @(*()$ time.

The balance is supposed to be her lack of CC or damage powers but i can sympathize with this

As much as I like playing Dark Sector matches, this new mode proved that people will be abusing Two Most OP Classes in the game to rape everyone.

It's Rhino Prime & Mirage.

I've went into 3 or 4 matches yesterday (DDOS was throwing me out) and enemy team was full of Rhino P's with Boltor P. Where is FUN? Nowhere.

Valkyr with max duration.

Rhino with max PE.