Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Secret?

RaiiDeRZ

I've being glitching alot, because it's ALOT OF FUN, so I've found many things and so on, but today I encountered something special:

http://imgur.com/m6oTDJh

It's a ship in a hidden room, I've being glitching with my friend and we found lots of glitches in that map, was also really fun, but as we found this I first thought isn't that the Ship that's in the new Intro, and yea it looks like this, but DE why do u do this kinda stuff? Bored? :P

I've being glitching alot, because it's ALOT OF FUN, so I've found many things and so on, but today I encountered something special:

It's a ship in a hidden room, I've being glitching with my friend and we found lots of glitches in that map, was also really fun, but as we found this I first thought isn't that the Ship that's in the new Intro, and yea it looks like this, but DE why do u do this kinda stuff? Bored? :P

Saves space, many developers do it. I'm not fully sure on the details but it has something to do with it being easier to store the model off-bounds. Borderlands 2 did this alot. 

COPIED FROM YOUTUBE COMMENT: "yes its a good way to use resources saves on render time by preloading expensive huge models(this are pipelined in UE3,huge models take time to compile in any engine,thats why huge bosses have loading screens before them) and just floating them when the level requires them...its actually quit genius the alternative is the use of stripes but this requires that loaded textures match the model u want to use...so its necessary."

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Publicly admitting to bug/exploit abuse on the forums is bad for your health.

Also:

Wouldnt that put it into GD?

Providing that it's all reported after its found, there is nothing wrong with bug detection and exploitation. It helps the games development, I'm aware of some major breaking exploits which are in the hands of DE, when posting my first exploit report. I checked with support and they confirmed its nothing which will cause a ban unless it's gross abuse

Providing that it's all reported after its found, there is nothing wrong with bug detection and exploitation. It helps the games development, I'm aware of some major breaking exploits which are in the hands of DE, when posting my first exploit report. I checked with support and they confirmed its nothing which will cause a ban unless it's gross abuse

Confirming that the mirage infinite arrow PvP exploit needs further testing.

PLZ INVI ME TO YOUR FUN