Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Kubrow Color/pattern Scramble Be Back ?

Rosalaux

Not in the same form. Hopefully a better form. Not that there are any worse forms than cosmetics gambling.

Yes there is, buy a box with a chance to get a chance to successfully scramble when you open it. Instead, 80% of the time you get creds.

If it comes back, it needs better execution.

Not in the same form. Hopefully a better form. Not that there are any worse forms than cosmetics gambling.

LOL that...

the first time i used it i got an ugly purple with a white lotus symbol, second time I got white again....third time i got brown with black stripes....perfect for me lol....just 30p lol

Edited by Trouvo

I personally beleive that DE intended to do that. They would introduce it for a few days because all pups start as whitish grey. 

The plan of DE is to populate the game with other colors by adding a color shifter then removing it so that they could add variety.

#Conspiracy

I personally beleive that DE intended to do that. They would introduce it for a few days because all pups start as whitish grey. 

The plan of DE is to populate the game with other colors by adding a color shifter then removing it so that they could add variety.

#Conspiracy

*takes out Tinfoil hat*