Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow's And Melee Upgrades.

Shizzuie

I think that kubrow's need the ability to have special weapon upgrades that would make them a bit more useful.

Stupid Examples:

Oxium Claws: increase dash attack dmg.

*Stance: Allows the Kubrow to preform a spiral dash towards enemies like Malicious Raptor's Lethal Clash end move.

Fun Facts: Oxium is a rare lighter than air alloy of Orokin origin.

Infected Fangs: Increase finisher dmg that applies toxic proc .

*Stance: Allows the Kubrow to preform a quick stealth attacks where it leaps onto targets and bites their neck.

Fun Facts: There are no infested animals.

Rubedo Battle Helm: Slow moving heavy attacks that can't be interrupted but high chance for knockdown.

*stance: Slow moving charge attack with high chance for knockdown and impact dmg.

Fun Fact: Rubedo is what most warframes and weapons are made out of.

and of course, all upgradeable through melee mods and the original melee/crit mods get nerfed.

Why? Because I want my kubrow to show purpose in serious fights and not just jump around from enemy to enemy; Maybe if they could actually ATTACK enemies faster then they take dmg then they won't need such crazy buff mods.

IndelibleJealousAlaskanmalamute.gif I want my kubrow to be like this but to our enemies!

What?

It means this thread didn't belong in general discussion.

Edit: Dammit, I guess I need to refresh before posting since the update notifications is sorta on the mentally challenged side.

Edited by CedarDpg