Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

Thanks for the Crash fixes much needed ^^

But also important: you are nto going to say somethign about the color complaints?

I mean one year you had the colros then you change them and not a single word was said?

Or am I just to blind to see where you posted the reply?

But also important: you are nto going to say somethign about the color complaints?

I mean one year you had the colros then you change them and not a single word was said?

Or am I just to blind to see where you posted the reply?

Of course there is a downside. It’s different. You may have gotten used to being washed out. Please accept my apologies! When we agonized over the before and after of Warframes and Kubrows, we felt this change was justified and that most palettes still offered saturation choices if people wanted to use them. What you see in the picker is what you get on your item now and that correctness seems best for the future

fix spawn rates in void survival ever since U14 they have been messed up i am really starting to get aggravated. c'mon now that you got most of the crashes out of the way. PLS fix the fact that void survivals spawn rates are down to 30 enemies every minutes( worse cases)