Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

Another bug I found:
on dark sector defense/attack, if there is no opponents to fight (no opponents found) the matchmaking will continue to try and find match, but its bugged as it already finished doing it, it just shows it that way. If you are waiting nothing happens.

edit: and after it stays bugged, or you join attackers side/or I guess any mission/ or relog and it's back to normal.

Edited by gvidzix

BUG: when inviting players to squad, and then trying to close the tab (in chat) you get bugged, and need to close game by alt tabbing out.

edit: seems to crash if you close a chat tab either way...

Edited by gvidzix

For the third time what's U29? Does that mean update 29?

U14 means update 14, so U29 means update 29... (sorry, but posting 3 times for this is... you must be new around here (: )

Lets see if the "numerous crash fixes" fixed the fact that Lephantis causes a crash every-time you play that mission...

Also: stop biatching about the colors! they look 20 times better now, especially the Kubrows! Instead of being all white, they now have visible coloring! (Yes I know "each to their own" and some people named their Kubrows BECAUSE they were white... but come on)

EDIT: Lephantis mission tester - annndddd the door didn't open (not because of lag). gg >.<

Edited by Els236

The Yes Men got here first... of course. Still no fix for the horrible white seams on Warframes after that joke of a "Color Correction" fix? *Ironfist clap*

Y'know, people can like stuff you don't like. That can happen.

And having looked in that other thread (after looking around to see wth you were on about), those "seams" have been there forever. I can only assume you never put darker colors on those frames. As a matter of fact, prior to the update, my Banshee's primary color scheme relied on them to provide detail. The new color conversion has given me some new options that I now prefer, but I still need to go back and play with a few frames that I gave up on coloring how I wanted before, and see what I can come up with now.

Hi DE i have a question about the kubrow genetic scrambler. Are you going to put this back into the game in near future ? I really would like to change the fur pattern and color of my kubrow because after the colour gamma changes/fix my kubrow looks very stupid now. By the way ^^ your are doing a great job. LOVE DE