Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

so OP your passing the buck to what was fixed last friday and not say was fixed today. Um maybe you should leave the hot fix post to DE Rebecca. at least she tells the players what was fixed. 

And another thing I'm still missing my Maxed out Vitality mod. That was so graciously taken form me in hotfix 14.0.4 That after a support ticket and 2 pm's to DEV's still has not been returned to me. And I'd like it back since it was not given to me and i didn't trade for it I freakin earned it. the hard way. I fused it myself thank you very much. Now how you doin.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Why do they keep dumbing down the visuals? People with low-end pc's should just lower their settings. My beautiful game is losing it's vibrant bloom effects and appealing glows.

Edited by DarkD3filer

Why do they keep dumbing down the visuals? People with low-end pc's should just lower their settings. My beautiful game is losing it's vibrant bloom effects and appealing glows.

So... paraphrasing what you said, right?:

"Y u poor folks ruining mah gaem, geet out!"

:P

POR QUE O WARFRAME NAO QUER ATAULIZAR ELE ATUALIZAR + DA ERRO NAO CONSIGO JOGAR FAZ 3 DIAS PF ME AJUDA

Dude. Speak english.

Also, tried using admin mode for launcher?

Also, I agree on the dumbing down for lower end pc's :< sucks big time 

Edited by Kenyenzie

So... the text-empty splash screen and login saying that I had to check my details (not allowing me to login) were fixed... for a while.

Played at lunch time and that stopped happening and just got home to that delightful bug's return... After a full weekend not being able to play, here I am, again, unable to play, for an error that has taken, so far, 3 days to fix...

So... the text-empty splash screen and login saying that I had to check my details (not allowing me to login) were fixed... for a while.

Played at lunch time and that stopped happening and just got home to that delightful bug's return... After a full weekend not being able to play, here I am, again, unable to play, for an error that has taken, so far, 3 days to fix...

Update - now the launcher says it can't even connect to the internet! fun.

Edited by MFCC1989

Thanks, DE.

Gotta love how the red text already commented on the not-so-sensible update numbering yet there's still people here getting confused by it.

And I guess these color complainers won't be going quiet anytime soon either.... sigh.