Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

Thanks for the update DE, I wanted to also ask about the colors on the kubrows. Before the patch my Huras Kubrow had a pure white color, after the patch it became really darkish brown. Is there anyway you can fix the colors on the kubrows?

For some people this weekend the game is not updating and updates is not logging, are saying it's in the server error or something and just wait, I've waited since Sunday and I'm seeing my friends come without any difficulty

I`m in Brazil and there`s definitely a problem over here - the only way to update or even login is to run a program that creates a virtual location for my connection other than Brazil. Close it and Warframe goes to hell

MISSION SUMMARY: can't use mouse wheel for scrolling

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Finish a mission

2. Use your mouse wheel to scroll thru sections in the mission summary dialog before the game is brought back to the lobby

I got my computer from my parent's six years ago for free. I think they got it from Walmart for $200. I haven't changed anything, except for throwing in a video card I found in a computer in a trash bin. So, thanks for thinking about my "not-so-awesome" hardware!

Thanks DE.

Can you guys do something about the hud causing severe FPS drops? Since U14 I go from 45 fps to 1fps when lotus talks during missions or when I pick up ammo, or when playing in 4 man groups. ODE is nearly unplayable in a party but solo it runs like a dream.

Hotfix 14.0.10

- Fixed numerous gameplay crashes
- Improved performance of visual FX on low-end hardware

For the more impressive list of fixes from last Friday, see https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273702-hotfix-1409/

Hotfix 14.0.10

- Fixed numerous gameplay crashes
- Improved performance of visual FX on low-end hardware

For the more impressive list of fixes from last Friday, see https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273702-hotfix-1409/

I really dont care about how much of the already broken new S#&$ they fixed. Today I got a BP for the 'Scindo' dual axe weapon, and considered crafting it since I had a stance labeled for 'Axes'.

BUT knowing this game, I checked the wiki first, because you can never be too sure when bad design will jump in and screw you.

TURNS OUT, I WAS SMART TO DO SO, BECAUSE DUAL AXES ARE LISTED AS DUAL SWORDS ON THE WIKI, BUT NOT IN THE MARKET.

CATEGORIZE THE WEAPONS ALREADY. CHECKING THE WIKI PRE-EMTIVELY SHOULD NOT BE PART OF GAMEPLAY.

Edited by Seaberry

thx for the gold skin 

but still a lot of problems with my incubator 1 i have all the parts for it and it's working ,2 have a very big kubrow i still can't use :(  

3 im still getting the acquire the incubator segment ,,,, that i already have and put in the incubator ?_?  hmm

any way thx for all the other fixes , hugs for the DE's  

My crashes weren't fixed. i am 110% sure that my computer is not the cause of the crashes, confirmed with many others with even better systems that have the same problem. My game just crashes randomly about every second mission i do, causing me to have to relog aftr every mission and i can't ever do defense or survival past 10:00/10 waves cuz the game crashes before 15, it's not always at the same exact time after logging in, but somewhere in the time it takes to do 1.5 missions, without fail since i got the game at u12.