Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.10

[DE]darryl1

Atleast u can login and play! D:<

login yes sometimes when i dont get this:

Login_Error.jpg

(and even when i do manage to log in I mostly get d/c before mission ends), but play!?  ...um that is open for debate

menus are in horrific state (most things are obscured by frames)

PvP is broken as all our builds are locked by "unranked, lv up system" (Valkyr god mode dominates)

...(P.S. btw love 4vs4 if it wasn't for "unranked" BS)

and kubrows are always run and stand in front of crosshair when I aim at mobs, most times my bullets end up in my kubrow who aparrently has a DIVA complex and just loves being in the "picture" , so my bullets don't reach mobs since my kubrow is dead bent on being "live shield" for the mobs

so for ur statement that I can "Play" , well honestly i don't think that is much of a play...

OMG! How the hell am I suppose to see the missions when Nova's @$$ is sitting in the middle of the screen!?

Obscured.jpg

DE PLEASE remove frames from sitting in the middle of menu UI

Another reason for a pilots chair instead of kneeling. Its a Cockpit for Lotus sake.

*rage( I'm having connectivity issues today...... same old message "error could not connect to internet" *computer mocks me* I WILL FRIGGIN CUT YOU......   please fix DE :3   pretty please with a Valkyr-hug on top?

Having that same problem too.. But I don't think they'd wanna hug Valkyr LOL

Yesterday I played a lot of dark sector defense/attack.

And there is a lot of issues present:

-laggy hosts

-host migration (present in all warframe) after which 70% gets you disconnected from the mission, or crashing.

-wrongly customized featur, when connecting into midgame (for example I get max level but mods aren't unlocked).

-UI bugging out and staying frozen on one occasion.

-ocasional immortality.

-mod drops (rares only) from npc enemies/allies, won't be awarded afterwards.

Edited by gvidzix

and please fix the "Error_internet_cannot_connect" bugs too my PC and router configs are ok

so this is server bug

It's called DDoS. Not really something that DE can just fix in a blink of an eye, meanwhile, we could to help by not trying to log in repeatedly and overloading their servers even more.

So I've just been to this really, really good ODD run with my friends. As soon as we extracted, the screen went to black. I'm no stranger to this issue and it was apparent to me where my progress would end up. Bye bye to the huge number of XP I gained to level my weapons and the rare mods I picked up.

I was just wondering, you got hit with this DDoS attack for the nth time, how the hell do you not learn from this?

i would like to start by saying well done on your improvements to some of the bugs that have happened. But i have heard there have been many problems with the kubrows, like not able to imprint them or whats happening to mine is i can't interact with it which takes it loyalty down and i don't want it running away seen as i have used platinum for my kubrow hope you will understand and fix this problem in the next update thankyou for your support.