Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The Ds War Is Unplayable(Not About Pvp Balance), Alot Of Attack Side Use Firewall Sitting To Block All Defense Side

cary2010haha

So, it's not fair or not, because most defense side can't search any games or get into a super high ping unplayable game and lose it.

this is not my first post for this issue, host player use firewall or other software to limit their network traffic, as they are the host, no matter 1-9999ping it won;t affect them, and they set the "ping limit" in auto-match to 100, so they will never find a defense group or started game and make sure they will get the host. And the clients who join in(if you can still join them), you will get into a super lag (you will not even have your gun in 1 mins after you join the game or every time you respawn) unplayable game and you can just watch the opponent finish the game.

We have try it and it totally work and too easy to set up. Sad, this push the DS war far more than "attack side have no chance to lose". This just force all DS owner forget their land and keep invade other nodes because as the defense side will never find a match but their rail's hp will drop like hell.

DE focus on this if you can't fix it, turn it back to PVE way first.

sorry for my bad English,.

Edited by Cary2010haha

Not sure if people did use this method, but connection problem due to ping is a big problem in rail conflict.

People all over the world are playing WF. When players from different region try to connect, the ping is usually very high. It could cause a lot of issues.

Not sure if people did use this method, but connection problem due to ping is a big problem in rail conflict.

People all over the world are playing WF. When players from different region try to connect, the ping is usually very high. It could cause a lot of issues.

check by some tools, some of those host to me have 2500-9999 ping, that's more than connection problem due to "People are playing WF all over the world"

Edited by Cary2010haha

I do, Not for PvP I hasten to add.

But using the MS Network Emulator for Windows it's trivial to set your network latency to anything you like. I'd use it when I didn't mind company but absolutely wanted to be host (Give myself 2 sec latency the switch it off when the map loaded in).

Given the PvP mindset I wouldn't be surprised if this was used to gain an advantage. _any_ time you introduce PvP with player hosting this sort of thing happens.

Edited by SilentMobius

TWA lose DSS of Ceres in 4 hrs.

Then the attacker says Tx for all hellp.

In fact, I dont think they need any help.

With this,even a shadow clan can beat a huge alliance such as ICE.

The difference is the time only.