The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Find It Funny How Devs Get +1 For No Reason :d

noveltyhero

No it isn't. 'If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' is not a way to promote open equal discussion. And there are some posts that need downvoting hard.

It was removed because of how it discourages people to post their feedback in fear of being downvoted too much. If you have any concerns a simple button should not be the way, post it in a structured and constructive post so the OP and others understand clearly what and why

No it isn't. 'If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' is not a way to promote open equal discussion. And there are some posts that need downvoting hard.

We had that feature a while back. It was gone quickly for a reason.

Edit: Tenno'd

Edited by Ogractor

Well, I'm always happy to hear from the devs.

This,

I see it as rewarding Dev feedback and as our way of showing Dev our appreciation that they are reading what we are writing and thinking and debating and taking time out of the day to respond. 

Its a bad function. 'Nothing nice to say, click a button'? That doesn't make sense. They're going to click down vote and then rat on the person. Just politely state what you think is wrong and walk away. There doesn't need to be a troll-y button for that.

Downvoting was removed because it doesn't contribute anything worthwhile to a thread. If you disagree with an idea, reply with a post that explains why.

-[DE]Drew

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/234528-how-do-you-downvote/?hl=downvote