Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Effectively Play With Mirage

CrashDaxter

Question

This for the people who get epileptic seizures while playing as mirage?

Or you could do this.

> Equip Amprex and Mirage

> Cast Hall of Mirrors

> Cast Eclipse (for added damage)

> Shoot anything that moves

> Profit

> This gives me a major headache, so try and ignore this 'advice' as much as you can

Edited by Noioiy

Forgot Eclipse. Lackluster.

Eclipse has dmg reduction in light and in darkness increased dmg and weakened dmg reduction

Along with mirage is pretty usefull with any weapon, fast leveling, like boltor prime, penta, ignis, (synpase you can do over 720 Million dmg  on high level targets), phage too  can be usefull, and snipers etc, shes probally the most usefull for leveling any weapon. Soma spefcially, firing so many shots per second, idk how anything can survie.

Edited by Darealslenderman

Eclipse has dmg reduction in light and in darkness increased dmg and weakened dmg reduction

Along with mirage is pretty usefull with any weapon, fast leveling, like boltor prime, penta, ignis, (synpase you can do over 720 Million dmg  on high level targets), phage too  can be usefull, and snipers etc, shes probally the most usefull for leveling any weapon. Soma spefcially, firing so many shots per second, idk how anything can survie.

You're gonna have to post a screenshot of that if you can recreate it. That's incredible...

You guys are doing it all wrong.

> Equip gun. (any works, even standard Braton)

> Use Hall of Mirrors.

> Embellish with other powers as you wish.

> Universe explodes.

Seriously, I was just using her with a Braton Prime, and the damage increase from a max rank Hall of Mirrors with no other mods was insane.

One of the most impressive (and FPS dunking) build I came up with :

Mirage + Rank 3 Hall of Mirrors + Cestra built with firerate and multishot focus

Left click and watch your FPS run for its life.

Incidentally, I can only imagine seeing a literal wall of laser blasts coming your way in PvP would scare the S#&$ out of almost anyone. Sure, you can get better results with non-projectile weapons or explosives but it's just damn beautiful to see go off all at once.

Step 1. Remember that you're fragile, but can roll/wallrun about twice as fast as most 'frames.

Step 2. Dive into the middle of a group of enemies with Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse running.

Step 3. Use your agility to get out of the sticky situation.

Step 4. Repeat.

Step one: Equip drakgoon
Step two: Equip  max firerate max multishot.

Step three: Fire as fast as possible

Step four: everyone crashes no "mission failed" screen that means no failure.
Step five: you won.

They should slightly nerf the damage output of Hall of Mirrors. A "1" ability can't simply have

- clones that fool enemies for good survival

- 25 energy cost yet its duration lasts for 15 seconds at base

- increased AOE because clones shoot near Mirage's crosshair

- increased damage with 30% for each clone so if you are lucky, you can hit the same target for 120% extra damage, and this is affected by power strength mods

- damage output can be modified by eclipse

- clones can pick up loot, replacing the carrier as a whole on this ability

If Hall of Mirrors doesn't get nerfed in some way, it will be abused just the same as the pre-nerfed Molecular Prime. BOOM BOOM everything at low-mid level at a low energy cost.

Edited by rangeless

I think you have that backwards. Eclipse makes you do more damage in light, and take less damage in darkness.

Also, Mirage + 21 Rocket barrage Angstrum + HoM. It is glorious.

Edited by Articunno

They should slightly nerf the damage output of Hall of Mirrors. A "1" ability can't simply have

- clones that fool enemies for good survival

- 25 energy cost yet its duration lasts for 15 seconds at base

- increased AOE because clones shoot near Mirage's crosshair

- increased damage with 30% for each clone so if you are lucky, you can hit the same target for 120% extra damage, and this is affected by power strength mods

- damage output can be modified by eclipse

- clones can pick up loot, replacing the carrier as a whole on this ability

If Hall of Mirrors doesn't get nerfed in some way, it will be abused just the same as the pre-nerfed Molecular Prime. BOOM BOOM everything at low-mid level at a low energy cost.

i can totally see a dmg nerf to hall of mirrors, but keep in mind that mirage is pretty wimpy, without mirrors and eclipse i go down really fast

One of the most impressive (and FPS dunking) build I came up with :

Mirage + Rank 3 Hall of Mirrors + Cestra built with firerate and multishot focus

Left click and watch your FPS run for its life.

Incidentally, I can only imagine seeing a literal wall of laser blasts coming your way in PvP would scare the S#&$ out of almost anyone. Sure, you can get better results with non-projectile weapons or explosives but it's just damn beautiful to see go off all at once.

Why is embedding videos such a pain here

Edited by Noble_Cactus