Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Login Bonuses?

McVEEEEEY

Hello all "DE"s and fellow tenno,

Don't get me wrong, the login bonuses now are great! I love the % discount on platinum sales. But some people really don't have the money to buy platinum. Therefore, it is just a suggestion that some things that require platinum to purchase (ex: Weapon slots, Warframe Slots, etc) or even a small amount of platinum (ex: 5-10 Platinum) would be awesome!

Thank you for your time.

What you're asking for already exists. Sometimes login rewards will give you 30p. It's just really rare, and it makes perfect sense that it's really rare.

I think that was kind of secondary to the other two suggestions honestly. Especially since it already exists.

Free Platinum becoming frequent or in large amounts would cause a devaluation of the currency I imagine, but free Weapon and Warframe slots I'd love a hell of a lot more than the item EXP log-in 'rewards'

I mean 1500 Affinity on a Skana? Really? I use a Galatine, and a Kestrel, the hell am I going to get out of 1500 Affinity out of a Skana? Unless I'm reading this wrong and it applies to my current weapon, in which case that +1500 Affinity on my Level 30 Tetra isn't really doing much. Although admittedly Affinity would make a good single-day reward, the fact is that it's not really worth it as a log-in reward for a week or longer log-in bonus.

Edited by Kuronan