What's Around The Corner Tenno? (Ie Upcoming Content)

Why even put that much effort in though? Seems like a waste of time since you clearly don't like the game.

Its not that i dont like the game as the game itself, it is that most of the updates are the same. They dont bring anything new and when they do bring something new, it is broken.

I just login in because i used to do so. Nothing else.

Well, if more Infested enemy types are going to be added to the game, wouldn't that mean that the [useless] buff for the Ancients is just temporary? Can't do anything to them with any explosive weapon, only doing 0-50 damage to them and the other Infested.

Its not that i dont like the game as the game itself, it is that most of the updates are the same. They dont bring anything new and when they do bring something new, it is broken.

I just login in because i used to do so. Nothing else.

That's how games like this work though. They spent weeks even after U14 was ready to ship making constant fixes to it, and still there are plenty of errors to encounter. It just comes with the territory of a procedural game. Come back in a year and I'm sure most of the issues you have with the game will be fixed and there will be plenty of new content by then.

That's how games like this work though. They spent weeks even after U14 was ready to ship making constant fixes to it, and still there are plenty of errors to encounter. It just comes with the territory of a procedural game. Come back in a year and I'm sure most of the issues you have with the game will be fixed and there will be plenty of new content by then.

I an year? Hardly, as DE cannot fix simple bugs that are here from U8.

Next prime is a female prime, probally nyx, i did hot posts on who wants what, lots of nyyx prime and banshee prime, and the next warframe is The Dragon judging by what they did with mirage the community based idea, The Dragon is the same way and super popular and awsome looking.

EDIT: along with a endgame system for higher mastery ranks the focus system which is now on wiki and offical mostly coming for the last update this year.

I LOVE the dragon concept but I hate the name. Name him something a bit more subtle than just... Dragon... Hell even Dragoon would have worked since it was somewhat of a lancer type.

I an year? Hardly, as DE cannot fix simple bugs that are here from U8.

Well you just go ahead and be pessimistic then mate. Nothing I can do for ya.

They've been working on a lot of the things that were only recently implemented since about U7 and that wasnt really all that long ago. The game's only been out for so long, give it time.

Can someone explain me what are 'Focus', 'Tonfas' and all the other new units/tilesets?

Focus is another of the 'growth' systems coming for ppl with maxed gear, basically another way to further specialize yer tenno and continue to make progress past rank 30 gear

Tonfas are the next melee weapon coming from the user submitted contest winners

the next tilesets that we know are coming are the corpus frozen ship graveyard and the purely infested tilesets (search forums or google 4 pics)

Next prime is a female prime, probally nyx, i did hot posts on who wants what, lots of nyyx prime and banshee prime, and the next warframe is The Dragon judging by what they did with mirage the community based idea, The Dragon is the same way and super popular and awsome looking.

EDIT: along with a endgame system for higher mastery ranks the focus system which is now on wiki and offical mostly coming for the last update this year.

True,except for your next community warframe guess... You think about Dragon before thinking about Him?...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-final-update-fanart/

Public Hubs 

Yhea! having a space toilette would be awesome as well.

So places you can go to interact with other players that aren't in your clan?

If so, I'm down, finally this game can be a real MMO.

There had better be a dueling area though.

So places you can go to interact with other players that aren't in your clan?

If so, I'm down, finally this game can be a real MMO.

There had better be a dueling area though.

Dont know what DE will make out of Hubs, but from that info in livestram i think we will have mission info and market in there. Maybe more with time.

EDIT: I would rather have Hubs than players ships right now.

Edited by RoboDoge

Dont know what DE will make out of Hubs, but from that info in livestram i think we will have mission info and market in there. Maybe more with time.

EDIT: I would rather have Hubs than players ships right now.

Yeah, I'm somewhat unimpressed with the Liset as it is. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss kneeling in netherspace at all, but the Liset is just so... boring. Can't wait for customization to open up.

As far as Hubs are concerned, I hope they cover them in tomorrow's Devstream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...