Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What System Is Used/played The Most?

zooke90909

No i am not talking about mission nodes, I am talking about systems used for gaming. I thought of this because a friend of mine started arguing with me about it.

So I just wanted to know if he was full of it, and what everyone here on WF forums thinks about this.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Haldos
Cleaning.

In terms of playerbase? Pretty sure there are a lot more PS4 accounts than there are Pc accounts, though I have no way to prove it. Very inactive in the forums though, it seems.

And whenever you say 'superior to consoles' or something along those lines, you become a PC fanboy in the eyes of many here, and I can't help what kind of rage you'll get in this thread for that reason.

The problem with answering this is that there can be no concrete data on PC gaming stats. All you can get is data from single sources. There is far too much fragmentation, whereas console manufacturers can tell exactly how many systems have been sold and how many use online features across the board.

The problem with answering this is that there can be no concrete data on PC gaming stats. All you can get is data from single sources. There is far too much fragmentation, whereas console manufacturers can tell exactly how many systems have been sold and how many use online features across the board.

I do think the last noted amount of Warframe accounts was 7 million. It was not platform specific, however.

A Computer has more Users but the Consoles have both more players. 

If you talk only about Warframe then yes the PC got more players. But generally the consoles have more players. 

It's not because they are better or whatever other reason you want to think about, it's just because so man people are buying a console. 

In terms of playerbase? Pretty sure there are a lot more PS4 accounts than there are Pc accounts, though I have no way to prove it. Very inactive in the forums though, it seems.

And whenever you say 'superior to consoles' or something along those lines, you become a PC fanboy in the eyes of many here, and I can't help what kind of rage you'll get in this thread for that reason.

You're wrong

hiOx4Q6.png

Source: http://www.digitalextremes.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/news_large/news-images/Fy19OKW.jpg

Topic: I play Warframe only on PC.

You're wrong

Source: http://www.digitalextremes.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/news_large/news-images/Fy19OKW.jpg

Topic: I play Warframe only on PC.

That's 4 months ago. Being one of the only F2P games on PS4, I wouldn't doubt that distribution has changed quite a bit since then. That doesn't prove my statement to be false.