Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Trinity.

(PSN)iiViSiOnZz_AdRi

Hello, I would like to announce a mistake that continues to happen with the trinity warfame, I explain: 

-Every time I use "source of life" life gets the team and all right, but when the skill ends not let me use any more time. 

I have tried if it was time for a game of survival, but it took 40 minutes and was still unable to use it and also I get error "Power in use" by limiting myself to a skill game. 

Any advice or already are working on fix? 

Sorry if my English is not very good, I'm from Spain.

Hello, I would like to announce a mistake that continues to happen with the trinity warfame, I explain: 

-Every time I use "source of life" life gets the team and all right, but when the skill ends not let me use any more time. 

I have tried if it was time for a game of survival, but it took 40 minutes and was still unable to use it and also I get error "Power in use" by limiting myself to a skill game. 

Any advice or already are working on fix? 

Sorry if my English is not very good, I'm from Spain.

I've seen this bug complaint pop up a few times here and there on the forums. I've personally had it happen to me a few times as well though I can't quite nail down what exactly causes this bug to happen. (Maybe the mob doesn't die before the power ends or perhaps the mob dies at some point when the power is active that causes it to glitch?) I too, as the poster above me said, taken the power out of my build and focus on Energy Vampire and the team heal to keep myself and my team mates up.

I have yet to see an Dev or anyone else acknowledge the bug and say they are looking into it or a fix is on the way.