Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold!

Title says most. Feel free to PM me (Forums name same in-game) I'm on most nights, but feel free to message me on the forums as well. I am willing to sell both imprints.

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL GENDERS MIGHT NOT BE STORED ON IMPRINTS

Current best offer: 115 for both imprints. Buyout: 100P

SOLD

I HAVE A NEW HURAS PUPPY, VERY SIMILAR TO THIS RAKSA EXCEPT STRIPED. NOT SURE ON BODY TYPE YET, BUT I WILL POST AN AD ONCE IT HAS MATURED. STAY TUNED!

b7dwlx.jpg
Lookin' Loyal

f9i6m9.jpg
Lookin' Snazzy

oq8u2h.jpg
Lookin' errr.... Constipated? Hopefully constipation is not part of the genetics. :P

You may be able to get a better look in-game. That can be arranged if interested. Also would trade for Bite/Maxed Kubrow Mods if you don't want to spare plat. Throw me an offer. I'm pretty reasonable, also a firm supporter of bartering and negotiations in warframe, unlike some. If you enjoy your Raksa half as much as me you'll be in good shape!

Edited by KaMicahZay

Title says most. Feel free to PM me (Forums name same in-game) I'm on most nights, but feel free to message me on the forums as well. I am willing to sell both imprints.

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL GENDERS MIGHT NOT BE STORED ON IMPRINTS

b7dwlx.jpg

Lookin' Loyal

f9i6m9.jpg

Lookin' Snazzy

oq8u2h.jpg

Lookin' errr.... Constipated? Hopefully constipation is not part of the genetics. :P

You may be able to get a better look in-game. That can be arranged if interested. Also would trade for Bite/Maxed Kubrow Mods if you don't want to spare plat. Throw me an offer. I'm pretty reasonable, also a firm supporter of bartering and negotiations in warframe, unlike some. If you enjoy your Raksa half as much as me you'll be in good shape!

Hey cool, I just hatched Sahasa like this, it hasn't matured yet so we shall see if it changes. I have the inverse colour scheme, I'm curious too, is this considered spotted brown on white?

The pictures don't portray it quite right, the brown is really a dark orange and its on more of a grey background for me. So yours if its opposite would be dark orange/brown with grey/white splotches. Would you care to try to complete your kibrow set with similar colors? One big happy kubrow family? :P