Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello All. New There And Well Female Player :)

Darklady91

I just well newcomed to this game and well introducing myself. Dominique, female, 22 years old, gamer and having also another activities as gaming is not only mine one hobby. I also like Anime, Manga and writing small novels or Fanfics. Just camed to say hi to game community :)

I just well newcomed to this game and well introducing myself. Dominique, female, 22 years old, gamer and having also another activities as gaming is not only mine one hobby. I also like Anime, Manga and writing small novels or Fanfics. Just camed to say hi to game community :)

Heheh welcome ,

Welcome Tenno! Anime? Warframe? Fanfiction?

You're going to fit in well here.

couldn't have said it better myself! :D WELCOME

You should feel at home, just ignore the occasional trolls ^^

yes this ^^^

ignore the trolls their bad very bad....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

well if you ever have any questions consult the wiki first: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki     just in case it's already there(so you won't waste time)  if not feel free to post your question in the player helping player wing of the forums: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/38-players-helping-players/

also feel free to PM me with any questions! i'll be more then happy to help you :) 

have fun and good luck!

Edited by thecool1232

Welcome to Warframe Darklady91. I look forward for you in having a great time as much as I do when playing this great game. If you need any help on anything just come back to the forums and we will be sure to help you plus check the warframe wiki it is also helpful for missions and such.

Welcome on Warframe,am also new ^-^

And soo an Otaku :D glad 2 see another anime/manga fan here

Inb4 people get creepy.

I prefer to stay subtle and then when I join team speak and just wait until the entire teamspeak room is silenced.

That's why my name choices are always so masculine! >:D

"Sutherland" is masculine?