Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Pc

shaun10656

I have a older pc a hp 2010i no graphics card its pretty bad but I run the game in window on medium-high and I get about 20-30 frames. The problem is I cant see the effects like the sparks the effects on energy syandana rhinos iron skin (prime) the full looks of abilities. is there anyway I could see these on my low end pc without needing to upgrade its not a option atm I can sometimes see the effects but its on and off

Edited by shaun10656

Do you have an intergrated graphics card? If you do have you tried putting every setting to low, anti.... off, and other settings in the display page when you start? I did that and it works for my PC that is an HP Envy with intel hd 4000 intergrated graphics.

You need an Nvidia graphics card to see the PhysX particles produced by the game. if you are are using an on-board, integrated graphics chip, then you will not be able to see them.

A word of caution before going out and buying a new card though; make sure you have the correct port available on your motherboard and that you have a good power supply. Most new graphics cards require ~600w power supplies and on older models, they simply do not have enough.