Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Ray Conflict

TriXzy

Question

Hello ,

Got quick question: In solar ray conflicts , it so happens that mobs drop mods from time to time,

unfortunately the mods are nowhere to be found after the mission ends, id like to ask if its intentional or not as it is rather frustrating to get "Rage" "Master Thief" And "Decisive Judgement" only to find out that you got nothing at all after winning.

Also didnt find any info on this anywhere :) .

8 answers to this question

those are your mods coming online. you start the mission without "active" mods, and they come online as the mission progresses. you arent collecting them

Edit: made a bit more understandable

Edit 2: if i may, why are you running master thief in a solar rail conflict?

Edited by Entari0

those are your mods coming online. you start the mission without "active" mods, and they come online as the mission progresses. you arent collecting them

Edit: made a bit more understandable

Edit 2: if i may, why are you running master thief in a solar rail conflict?

No, those arent mine ... I meant Drops , like yellow shiny things on ground that you pick up , i dont have rage , neither do i have judgement ...

Rail. Solar Rail. Not ray.

Sorry had my mind on something else ...

Hello ,

Got quick question: In solar ray conflicts , it so happens that mobs drop mods from time to time,

unfortunately the mods are nowhere to be found after the mission ends, id like to ask if its intentional or not as it is rather frustrating to get "Rage" "Master Thief" And "Decisive Judgement" only to find out that you got nothing at all after winning.

Also didnt find any info on this anywhere :) .

I had that extact issued, waste of mission, im like ooooohhhh decisive judgment, and when i complete the mission theres no reward, Report this to a DE post 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/271683-post-hotfix-1408-update-14-issue-megathread/