The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes Should Have A Gender Option

CutestCuddliestPrincess

I think that simply each warframe should have an option between male and female. Their are people out there that like to play as their selected sex. Warframe does a great job of making a lot of frames of both genders but some girls want to play as a female Rhino and maybe some guys want to play as a male ember. Thoughts on adding this option?

I think that simply each warframe should have an option between male and female. Their are people out there that like to play as their selected sex. Warframe does a great job of making a lot of frames of both genders but some girls want to play as a female Rhino and maybe some guys want to play as a male ember. Thoughts on adding this option?

Most likely what they'll do is make the opposite gender versions of them with the same theme but different abilities.

Nope. Confirmed by the Devs it won't happen, at least not for a while.

Nevermind.

Edited by TheErebus

Nope. Confirmed by the Devs it won't happen, at least not for a while.

Actually it's been confirmed as never gonna happen the way OP has posed it.

The only way this will get implemented (and it's something DE is open to) is if there are completely new warframes that utilize the same type of power as previous ones that are different gender. So whole new warframes yes, change gender, no. You will never have the option to choose the gender of Rhino or Ash or Ember, etc.

Edited by Kestral9999

Actually it's been confirmed as never gonna happen the way OP has posed it.

The only way this will get implemented (and it's something DE is open to) is if there are completely new warframes that utilize the same type of power as previous ones that are different gender. So whole new warframes yes, change gender, no. You will never have the option to choose the gender of Rhino or Ash or Ember, etc.

^this^

now that im thinking about it....how would a female rhino look?

Bottom line is that if DE has to put in more work to make it, they're putting stats on it so they can sell it to a potentially broader audience. So either that, or it won't happen. They've said it before a few times.

Exactly my point guys, none of these will ever exist nor will the option to change genders. Why? Because modelling an alternate gendered version onto each warframe will inevitably make them one thing... ugly.

If you ask me every one of those is an abomination. Leave the genderbending to cosplayers.

Edited by Kestral9999