Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think That The Stalker Would Benefit From Having His Own Skill-Set?

GeoDP

He wears a warframe,so he is like us except that he doesn't follow the Lotus like we do. I believe a unique skill-set just for him would be great,It wont only make him unique as a boss-like fight,but it will also increase immersion because we are supposed to fear him.

A theme for him...well,I suppose shadows or blood will fit nicely.

What's your opinion?

well i think the stalker was based off  scavenger type assassin who takes pieces of armor and the weapons of his/her victims, so it makes sense that he would look like us and have the same abilities as us. but i agree to some degree. they should replace one of his powers for another unique one. 

well i think the stalker was based off  scavenger type assassin who takes pieces of armor and the weapons of his/her victims, so it makes sense that he would look like us and have the same abilities as us. but i agree to some degree. they should replace one of his powers for another unique one. 

Apparently he was a "low Guardian". How he got his frame... No idea.^^

I feel like the Stalker should be a dark double of your current loadout, just to add to the challenge.  Same AI and attitude to using abilities, but now you're fighting a clone of yourself.

That actually sounds like a great idea, plus it would make him not as impossible to take on for a newer player or if your leveling up a frame and weapons.

You're whining because his dispel has no cooldown? If you have to rely on warframe powers to beat him, there's another issue here...

...Unless you're just on a loadout with low leveled weaponry. Then you're simply SOL.

You're whining because his dispel has no cooldown? If you have to rely on warframe powers to beat him, there's another issue here...

...Unless you're just on a loadout with low leveled weaponry. Then you're simply SOL.

That isn't helping.  The way people talk about him the best way to defeat him is to be carrying a weapon so unbelievably powerful it can kill him in one hit.  At least by relying on a warframe's power you're using said warframe to its fullest.  Whereas anyone can snipe the prick with his own bow modded for 100k red crit damage.

Edited by Aramanth

well like i said he became a scavenger assassin type guy so i think he took down a few noob tenno before they exited their cryo sleep and took their stuff

I always imagine that he's scavenged stuff from frames he killed and fitted them on to a custom suit of his own design.

I'm sorry what? He can use his power but i  can't use any of mine because of his dispel and spell imune, this is not fun nor a challenge, this is cheap buff to compensate his stupid AI

With my main gear 1k89 conclave i encounter stalker, he teleported to me and slash me with bleed proc ticking 200 damage per second.SOL?Every day.

I'm sorry what? He can use his power but i  can't use any of mine because of his dispel and spell imune, this is not fun nor a challenge, this is cheap buff to compensate his stupid AI

With my main gear 1k89 conclave i encounter stalker, he teleported to me and slash me with bleed proc ticking 200 damage per second.SOL?Every day.

No, dispel is fair. It requires creative thinking to play around. Also, being able to tap sprint helps.