Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Things Wrong With Migration.

AveryJ

So i just migrated my account (finally :D) and did a quick run through everything. first, the migration ate one of my two ODA keys (i don't care about this as i can just make another). Second, it's showing that i have a clan key and dojo on the starchart. when i click on the dojo it says i cannot join because no one is hosting and i am not a high enough rank.  the clan key is indeed in my inventory as well (completely built and everything as if i'm in a clan right now) however there is no "leave clan" option that i can see.

I really want to make my own clan but i'm afraid ill screw something up if i click "create clan"

ps: sorry if this is in the wrong section, i wasn't sure where to put it. 

Edit: also, all my codex scans are completely gone D:

Edit 2: the ODA key returned after logging back in :)

Edited by AveryJ

In this regard you're not alone all of my codex scans are missing too from the migration.

I said partially related because my issue was only related to missing codex scans, not migration issues. I haven't been host migrated since u14 so I can't relate. But codex scans missing upon login have been there even before u14, and I've always fixed them by relogging.

I said partially related because my issue was only related to missing codex scans, not migration issues. I haven't been host migrated since u14 so I can't relate. But codex scans missing upon login have been there even before u14, and I've always fixed them by relogging.

no, this is from account migration to ps4 not host migration. these are problems that i have found with my new account on ps4 after copying my pc account onto it.

Also, updated op with a small change

I've relayed this information to one of our programmers to take a look. Sorry about these issues, we'll investigate! 

Off topic.  I believe you are the community mod voice for Valkyr.  Awsome job btw.  If my wife ever screamed at me like Valkyr's warcry, Id run the other way.  I think I read this on the wiki a while back but this note is no longer there.  Apologies if it is incorrect.

Edited by cesmode