The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff We Are *still* Waiting For Since U14 Released...

Nero9937

1 - Rhino prime's golden iron skin still does not work

2 - Scavenger mod for kubrows is still not functionnal

3 - Tutorial weapons are still not available in the market

4 - Quest system is still very buggy (I can't finish the kubrow quest...)

5 - Glowing warframe after being revived is still not fixed.

6 - Kubrow movement abilities still not implemented [-CM-Tiffany]

7 - Survival enemy spawns have to be rectified (too low) [Egg_Chen]

8 - Kubrow customization system [TheClinton]

9 - Tenno bladed tonfa shown in devstreams [TheClinton]

10 - Way to get rid of unwanted kubrows, or way to give them out to other people [WhisperByte]

Anyone got anything to add ?

Edited by Nero9937

1. A known issue that they attempted to fix a week or so ago and failed to do, I suspect that it's either on the low end of their to-do list behind bug fixes, crashes, UI shenaniganry, and PvP balance, or alternatively, they're going to change how Iron Skin looks in general and have decided to just wait a little bit while they do so. I'm personally hoping for the latter because Iron Skin's visuals have needed a rework for a while but we'll see.

2. The Scavenger mod has gone in and out of functionality since U14 hit for different people, so it seems like it's spotty but still bugged. For some it works fine, and the people who have problems with it seem to be in the minority. That's just a guess, however, because I haven't personally used the mod. They've addressed the issue in a couple hotfixes.

3. MK1 weapons are not confirmed and have been brought up in the lastest Community Hot Topics. That's a good baseline thread to review before talking about prevalent issues in the game.

4. This one is fair, but is a logged issue that I expect will be taken care of soon. Quests in general could use a little tweaking but it's not a big issue imo.

5. Yeah, I've heard of this issue but haven't personally experienced it. We'll see, I think it's a logged issue.

You should refer to the megathread for this kind of stuff, there's a post-U14.0.8 thread just for bug reports. I should note that things get a bit cluttered there but it's better than making more and more threads for this kind of stuff. This really isn't the first (and I suspect not the last). It'll probably be locked or merged soon.

The tonfa weapons and way to change kubrow look, sniper buff.

I think this is different from what OP is talking about because the Sniper buff, Oberon buff, Shotgun buff, Tonfa weps, and Corpus Freezeray are all in-progress but aren't actual issues with the game as it is. I suspect at least one of those will be addressed with Wednesday's *cough* Tenno Reinforcements *cough*.

Okay, maybe I'm just being hopeful but I really want this Wednesday to add a little more meat to the material we got from U14. Maybe we'll get lucky and the other issues will be addressed too, possibly even before then.

Changing Kubrow fur pattern/colors is probably being reviewed by DE because the Color Scrambler received a lot of hate- I highly doubt they'll just let it go, however. I suspect they were waiting at least until after the big color change because it also affected Kubrow fur color.

1. A known issue that they attempted to fix a week or so ago and failed to do, I suspect that it's either on the low end of their to-do list behind bug fixes, crashes, UI shenaniganry, and PvP balance, or alternatively, they're going to change how Iron Skin looks in general and have decided to just wait a little bit while they do so. I'm personally hoping for the latter because Iron Skin's visuals have needed a rework for a while but we'll see.

2. The Scavenger mod has gone in and out of functionality since U14 hit for different people, so it seems like it's spotty but still bugged. For some it works fine, and the people who have problems with it seem to be in the minority. That's just a guess, however, because I haven't personally used the mod. They've addressed the issue in a couple hotfixes.

3. MK1 weapons are not confirmed and have been brought up in the lastest Community Hot Topics. That's a good baseline thread to review before talking about prevalent issues in the game.

4. This one is fair, but is a logged issue that I expect will be taken care of soon. Quests in general could use a little tweaking but it's not a big issue imo.

5. Yeah, I've heard of this issue but haven't personally experienced it. We'll see, I think it's a logged issue.

You should refer to the megathread for this kind of stuff, there's a post-U14.0.8 thread just for bug reports. I should note that things get a bit cluttered there but it's better than making more and more threads for this kind of stuff. This really isn't the first (and I suspect not the last). It'll probably be locked or merged soon.

I think this is different from what OP is talking about because the Sniper buff, Oberon buff, Shotgun buff, Tonfa weps, and Corpus Freezeray are all in-progress but aren't actual issues with the game as it is. I suspect at least one of those will be addressed with Wednesday's *cough* Tenno Reinforcements *cough*.

Okay, maybe I'm just being hopeful but I really want this Wednesday to add a little more meat to the material we got from U14. Maybe we'll get lucky and the other issues will be addressed too, possibly even before then.

Changing Kubrow fur pattern/colors is probably being reviewed by DE because the Color Scrambler received a lot of hate- I highly doubt they'll just let it go, however. I suspect they were waiting at least until after the big color change because it also affected Kubrow fur color.

Read the thread title bro, ship customization is one I forgot