The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Old Event Weapons Return

HonorGuard2074

some have,prova vandel,detron,brakk,so when does the rest because the new tennoes wounder when do we get our wraiths,and vandels 

Soon "TM" They just opened the vault recently to give out the machete give it a year or so you might see some of the wraiths back.

some have,prova vandel,detron,brakk,so when does the rest because the new tennoes wounder when do we get our wraiths,and vandels 

No.

They confirmed that most of the event weapons were exclusive and never to be released again.

You will get new wraiths and vandals not the old ones.

-Prova vandal was released lately because the corpus lost the Gradivus Dilema and the players who supported them didn´t earn the prova vandal so til the Breeding grounds no one had a prova vandal.

-Brakk and Detron weren´t event exclusive weapons, they were like the mods and such that are released in the future.

At this time badges, wraith and vandal weapons are the exclusive thing you can only get from events and no one in the future gets it.

If only I didn't took a break from warframe... Yes, I was here from it's first beta

I know how it is, man. I've been here since it's first beta, too, but I took a long break (period of 5 or more months) off. Before I left I had something 300+ posts on the forums, but they got deleted or something and that's around when I stopped playing. Now I'm almost back to 125 XD

I know how it is, man. I've been here since it's first beta, too, but I took a long break (period of 5 or more months) off. Before I left I had something 300+ posts on the forums, but they got deleted or something and that's around when I stopped playing. Now I'm almost back to 125 XD

The feels... Regrets...

detron and brakk are available to everyone right now. You have to kill Zanuka and the Grustrag 3 to get parts for them.

wraith and vandal weapons are a bit unclear. I won't rule out the possibility of a return, but I highly doubt they will. Once they're gone, they're gone. That's just the way it is.

They specifically said that they are going to open the vault later for everything that wasn't part of the founders package

Source? They've said otherwise before.

Yep, I too believe I heard them say EVERYTHING other than Prime Access and Founder program.

Edited by Trowicia

Yep, I too believe I heard them say EVERYTHING other than Prime Access and Founder program.

Prime Access Cosmetics are exclusive. The other stuff is farmable in the Void.

They've already stated that event weapons MAY return in the future. Probably with for limited time like another event. 

Beta Vandals and Founder's items are also exclusive and will remain unobtainable.

that's... old... to say the least.

in one of the late devstreams they said that everything, but the founder items and CBT items, is to come back at some point... or something like that

To clarify, they said that they aren't against those items coming back. They have no active plans to bring everything back, and it may never happen. It might happen. At least there's a chance, unlike the founder's items. 

Also don't forget they ninja opened the vault with Boar as well.