Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Animations: Mirage & Ash

APBladeX

Mirage

1. Make ability cast (Hall of Mirrors, Sleight of Hand, Eclipse, Prism) colors reflect the player's energy colors instead of 'confetti'.

2. Make Prism colors reflect the player's energy colors instead of 'confetti' and rainbow laser beams of disco-death.

Ash

1. Make Bladestorm's clones become exact copies instead of the default Decoy appearance.

2. Make Smokescreen's casting animation different, removing the 'smoke bomb' and it becomes an actual ability (similar to how Loki's Invisibility is cast, not using any props/tools/objects).

Disco death and confetti are supposed to reflect the chaos caused by Mirage's trickery. The smoke bomb exists because... smoke bomb. And Ash's abilities are based off of actual ninja stuff (at least the first two). Decoys I can get behind.

Mirage is the joker frame confetti is a must and making all the confetti and her abilities reflect her power colour would look very boring especially with prism.

Ash's clones were changed to the decoy appearance it is not changing back give it up. If you want reasons as to the change your going to have to dig through the update notes.

I may actualy be with you on smoke screen. He has all that smoke coming out of his left arm why doesn't he act like a reverse vent and create an actual smoke screen from his left arm. I would still grant him a the few seconds of invisability and the buff to melee he already has. That way he can kill all the enemies trapped inside the smoke screen or escape while his invisability is still on.

Edited by Postal_pat

How about just a different option to have Mirage's abilities like that? 

If DE would be willing to give an option like that then, there you go. But as if right now, I think they're keeping it this way just as a way for people to get a good feel for the character.

How about just a different option to have Mirage's abilities like that? 

The confetti colors should be based off shades of the energy color. Like if your energy color is red then you can get red, white, dark red, and light red.

The rainbow and confetti are intentional and fit Mirage's character.

Ash's Smoke Bomb is, surprisingly, meant to be a smoke bomb. His Bladestorm Clones used to be exact copies of him, but they were changed to decoy clones to make it look better. It used to look ridiculous.