Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On Xbox One

Silas7026

I remember them saying they will release it probably in the next 1-3 months, but requring silver xbox account or gold xbox account or whatever premium membership to play the game, so for xbox one players who also play warframe, I suggest you guys start paying 20-50 dollars a month if you want to play.

I hate microsoft so much for being cheap bastards.

Edited by 9tailboy

I remember them saying they will release it probably in the next 1-3 months, but requring silver xbox account or gold xbox account or whatever premium membership to play the game, so for xbox one players who also play warframe, I suggest you guys start paying 20-50 dollars a day if you want to play.

ninjas pay fees on the xbone

I rather that it didn't... Too many fanboys arguing over what's better (When it's quite obvious that PC is, since we get the updates first.)

Tbh, if the XBone® were to play Warframe, it'd probably be choppier than the PS4 version. 

i recently got Watchdogs for both (XBOne was for free) and it ran pretty bad on the XBone. Suffered a lot of lag, hangups, and lags a lot for no reason at all.

But whatever. Let's just hope we have a good enough community where they would just peacefully play the game, browse the forums peacefully, not demanding "re-release of founder and past event.", and plain on not *@##$ing about how the game runs.

because of that I think DE is going to put in a exclusive Microsoft sydana or color for xbone players.

DE should just not waste their time and focus more on the PC/PS4. Look at the mess that U14 is. 

Do you seriously want them thinning out their resources and having this problem becoming common for each update? Even possibly weekly updates?

I don't. I've even made a thread asking them not to months ago and i predicted this. Now look at what happened...

I remember them saying they will release it probably in the next 1-3 months, but requring silver xbox account or gold xbox account or whatever premium membership to play the game, so for xbox one players who also play warframe, I suggest you guys start paying 20-50 dollars a month if you want to play.

50 buck for a year* is a very good deal and something sony has resorted to as well.

But whatever. Let's just hope we have a good enough community where they would just peacefully play the game, browse the forums peacefully, not demanding "re-release of founder and past event.", and plain on not *@##$ing about how the game runs.

Lets be fair here both PC and PS4 players rage about the founders gear and how the game runs I doubt the Xbox one players will be any better or worse than what we already have.

Gold is like 50 bux a year no?

Y'all whiners and pathetic fan boys need to get a life everyone has an opinion and most should shut up and keep it to themselves and xbone watchdogs runs the same on both consoles.

I rather that it didn't... Too many fanboys arguing over what's better (When it's quite obvious that PC is, since we get the updates first.)

Tbh, if the XBone® were to play Warframe, it'd probably be choppier than the PS4 version. 

i recently got Watchdogs for both (XBOne was for free) and it ran pretty bad on the XBone. Suffered a lot of lag, hangups, and lags a lot for no reason at all.

Y'all whiners and pathetic fan boys need to get a life everyone has an opinion and most should shut up and keep it to themselves and xbone watchdogs runs the same on both consoles.

D-D-D-DENIAL!

It's sad.

I'll have more fun playing Warframe on XBox One. I don't have the hardware to really get into PC Gaming rite now but I will build me a rig just to play Warframe. I just know a custom version of Warframe on XBox One will be sooo Good for my money Id rather have XBox you get what you pay for. 

Warframe is free tho