Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3

TheGoldenTiger343

Question

Hi all,

I would just like some clarification on a few things....

When hunting the G3.... ( I'm marked. 100% positive ).

If I solo a Grineer survival, does that equate to a 1.5% chance they'll spawn?

If I have 3 other party members who are also marked, does that equal to a total of 3% that they'll spawn? ( 0.5% per player that is marked ).

Just want to know.

Thank you

5 answers to this question

Something like that. I forget the exact percentages but those sound right, the wiki should be able to verify that but I'm too  lazy to look.

At some point it really doesn't matter because the percentages are so low. I suggest not worrying about it unless you're desperate to find the Brakk, At MR13 I haven't nabbed a single part, though, so if you really wanna fight 'em, Invasions are a nice place to try.

Ive had the Gustag 3 after me twice hunting kubrow eggs on earth(grineer missions increase chance of spawn), and also, help the corpus a lot on the invasion missions to increase the chance slightly, but much like the harvester and the stalker, do not hunt them, they will hunt you when the time comes. 

Ive had the Gustag 3 after me twice hunting kubrow eggs on earth(grineer missions increase chance of spawn), and also, help the corpus a lot on the invasion missions to increase the chance slightly, but much like the harvester and the stalker, do not hunt them, they will hunt you when the time comes.

That last part is pretty much true... I begin to think equipping low lvl gear increases spawn chance too. Never fought them with strong gear yet. But maybe i'm just unlucky. :|