Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dna Stab. Down To 20%?

Ketec

it used to be 40% - so i didn't bother use one on new kubrow that hatched... and now im stuck with permanent -20%

Since you can only use one per day. + it means  double the credit cost as well ( quite opposite what people have been asking - less credits).

fine - at endgame i can handle the cost ( idk about new players) - but what am i supposed to do once its permanently down 20% now ? u can only use 1x/day and it loses 20%/day so i cant catch up anymore.

about being 20%, is this really true? during u14.0.9 i used the stabilizer at 60% and it raised my kubrow to 100% and then i put him on stasis, so maybe they changed it in this last build or is a bug

Edited by douglasdamm

So then; one shot per day, no release button only stasis or abuse it till it leaves and rng colours. These kubrows are turning out great :3

What ever your reasons these three problems do need to be fixed.

If De wants kubrows to be realistic then the colour input from rng needs to change to more natural colours of dogs/wolves etc. I can understand one shot per day but since this is a game you have got to allow for some sort of leeway and Tenno want to take their kubrows every where so unlimited shots would be the way to go. As for a release button think of it as euthanasia as the person has one too many kubrows or think of it as replenishing the feral kubrow population that the tenno are decimating and trying to save from the grineer toxin kind of ironic.

Edited by Postal_pat

Welp I guess I am going to let my Kubrow die, because I am not going to waste that much credits and time because of that.

If it doesn't die, let us know. We need more details about this degeneration.

Seems bizarre you can't heal them more than once, tho.