Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Getting Ridiculous

Mathue24

Question

16 answers to this question

I have a lot of people on my friends list theres about a 5 mins delay of what they are doing, not offline time tho, somtimes it saids there in lobby when really there in a mission or a menu and so it saids failed to join session.

EDIT: that could be the issue

Edited by Darealslenderman

Analyzed network : All systems nominal

Set no ping limit : Still the same thing.

I cant join allmost any game that i get invited to, doesnt depend if its a stranger or a friend, nothing.

Maybe it has to do something about port forwarding?

I had this very issue.

For me this was a router problem not allowing peer-to peer communication through the ports. I'm not a techie, but I solved the issue by going into my router settings and 'enable game mode'. Dependant on router, it might be that you can specify ports or have upnp turned off.

Prior to fixing this Warframe seemed a very lonely place, after fixing it I get pugs all the time.

I had this very issue.

For me this was a router problem not allowing peer-to peer communication through the ports. I'm not a techie, but I solved the issue by going into my router settings and 'enable game mode'. Dependant on router, it might be that you can specify ports or have upnp turned off.

Prior to fixing this Warframe seemed a very lonely place, after fixing it I get pugs all the time.

Hmm, my ports arent open because i cant port forward, also if the peeer to peer isnnt working, then how is it my Torrent works?

The thing is, do i really have to port forward? I mean I sucesfully hosted a game without frowarding, but i cant join a game? Shoudnt it be reversed? 

EDIT: Allso, what do you mean with the Strict NAT ?i heard about people having the issue

Edited by Mathue24