Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Should Be Considered For "kubrows"

evilblu

Here are some things that should be and some that need to be done with kubrows. I dont have a problem with it have a time limit but you should be able to have more than one kubrow out of stasis at a time. So can we buy another incubator or something that allows us to have multiple Kubrows out at a time and the other thing is they should cut the time in half 1.5 hrs is plenty of time 3hrs is way to long to have to switch between maturing Kubrows and playing with your mature ones is kinda lame and feels like just another way for [DE] To make a buck.

SO rushing recovery costs 10 plat each time I have done this at least 3 or 4 times so that really adds up between how many people who rush it or make it where if you rush 1 time that gives your Kubrows immunity for 24 hrs or until next login roll something along those lines who be nice. So here Recovery 1 time a day gives your Kubrows or just one Kubrow immunity and/or cut at least 1 hr off of recovery time.

Also when are we going to be able to change the colors on the Kubrow I have bought 5 maybe 6 color pallets and i cant use them on my Kubrow i think at least you should be able to use the colors that you have on the Kubrow and it will save that to the imprint at the time but have to pay to change the patterns on the Kubrow with plat like if i want stripes or spots or whatever that should be random I'm kinda getting bored of the dull looking Kubrows I have 4 of them and not a single one looks cool. I also think that you should do the DNA Stablizers like you do team health restores where you buy a permanent blueprint and make 5 at a time with each blueprint and not cost 100k each time i make some.

I would also like to be able to put armor on my Kubrow and have sydanas on them like we do on the frames they should be able to look like our frames and have a option to copy frames appearance. I also think people who bought Kubrow Starter Kits should get a 1 free Change of Color and Pattern of there Kubrow.

Edited by evilblu

Honestly, I'd like to read it and all, but I really just lose interest to a solid wall of text, especially one that changes topics.

Thank you.

I honestly do not know what you mean by this immunity thing.

Kubrow color changes will be coming back, definitely. We just don't know what this system will be yet.

I personally would not like to have to farm resources to build stabilizers, but I get where you are coming from.

We will be getting Kubrow cosmetics. Nobody thinks that won't happen. That's where DE makes all their money, for the most part.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

Here are your Paragraphs and All topics are about Kubrows so no I am staying on topic of kubrows that simple. I really don't care about that I am just interested in seeing things the would improve the interaction we have with our kubrow and what would be more practical for using them.

Edited by evilblu

Here are your Paragraphs and All topics are about Kubrows so no I am staying on topic of kubrows that simple.

Punctuation is also important because now it looks like you're saying everything in a really fast manner.

Now:

Here are some things that should be and some that need to be done with kubrows. I dont have a problem with it have a time limit but you should be able to have more than one kubrow out of stasis at a time. So can we buy another incubator or something that allows us to have multiple Kubrows out at a time and the other thing is they should cut the time in half 1.5 hrs is plenty of time 3hrs is way to long to have to switch between maturing Kubrows and playing with your mature ones is kinda lame and feels like just another way for [DE] To make a buck.

Buying another incubator would mean that they'd have to spend time making the Liset bigger, which isn't wise because there are so many other things that can be focused on. 

The time aspect I agree it should be smaller.

Also when are we going to be able to change the colors on the Kubrow I have bought 5 maybe 6 color pallets and i cant use them on my Kubrow i think at least you should be able to use the colors that you have on the Kubrow and it will save that to the imprint at the time but have to pay to change the patterns on the Kubrow with plat like if i want stripes or spots or whatever that should be random I'm kinda getting bored of the dull looking Kubrows I have 4 of them and not a single one looks cool. I also think that you should do the DNA Stablizers like you do team health restores where you buy a permanent blueprint and make 5 at a time with each blueprint and not cost 100k each time i make some.

Be patient. They are taking in every single feedback thread they see about kubrows and their colors. They need to think it through.

DNA stabilizers should instead just cost 10,000 to make, but I'm down for the BP being purchasable.

I would also like to be able to put armor on my Kubrow and have sydanas on them like we do on the frames they should be able to look like our frames and have a option to copy frames appearance. I also think people who bought Kubrow Starter Kits should get a 1 free Change of Color and Pattern of there Kubrow.

This is something that should be focused on AFTER every single bug fix is dealt with. 

Also, no. Because then people who worked hard on their kubrows will feel annoyed that the plat users (e.g. myself) get special treatment.

Here are your Paragraphs and All topics are about Kubrows so no I am staying on topic of kubrows that simple. I really don't care about that I am just interested in seeing things the would improve the interaction we have with our kubrow and what would be more practical for using them.

Subtopics are also a change in topic. 

I updated my first post with a response.

So when I said that we should able to buy another Incubator you could have it at your Dojo where we could build it separate from the Liset. This would be practical, so you could just go to your Clan's Dojo build an Incubator. Also, when you have it at your Dojo it would be on display and all your clan members and friends could see your kubrows when you visit your dojo. This would be of course alongside the Kubrow you might have equipped and if for some reason your leave your clan it would automatically be put back into stasis.

Heres another idea for incubators or we could call them a pound or Kennel where all of the clans put there dogs into there dojo and can have only 1 there so if you want it to stay there and mature you could do that while having out the mature one your using at the time, its like a Kubrow daycare center if you will. But there is time for that and not all the things i say here are on the next update/hotfix. And these are just my opinions I do not constantly write so when I do if might come off barbaric so I apologize for that, honestly for me its not a big deal and why my writing looks fast its because i just write it and then do a quick look over I have to write them down before I forget. So Sorry!

Edited by evilblu

I can agree to some of this. I mean, some of it makes sense if players are just finding eggs and making them, but for a random outcome eggs are really expensive to buy. Especially as you need a power core for each one. Kubros are looking like a plat sinkhole to me now.

The Immunity Thing I was speaking of was this, so i have my kubrows I have 4 so 3 out of 4 are in stasis. Now if i wanted to switch my Sunika for my Huras I have 3 hrs of recovery from stasis and I can pay 10 plat to rush its recovery. So how this works is that when i rush stasis recovery so the one I rush recovery will not have another 3 hour downtime for 24 hours or until another Login Roll. So now i have immunity for my 1 kubrow that I recovered from stasis by rushing it so if i was to put the Huras Kubrow back in and take back out the Sunika Kubrow 2 hrs later the Huras Kubrow is immune to stasis and wont have anymore downtime for 24 hrs from when you purchased the Rush from recovery of stasis even if you switched the Huras Kubrow 10 more times that day each time you take back out the particular Kubrows "Huras" you do not have to wait to use the Huras and have no downtime so you would be able to play with that one as long as you want without downtime for 24 hrs and do not have to pay anymore plat to recover from stasis for 24 hours. I hope this explains the Immunity Thing. 

Edited by evilblu