Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrecking Rhino Boar?

KiloFoxx

So, according to all sources I've found, Boar (non-prime) is OFF the market. like the Dual Ether Daggers, or the machete, or the Snipetron.

yet, the Wrecking Rhino pack still has the Boar shotgun as a component

does it really give it to us? or like, what? is it supposed to be that way? it it something that's been gfrossly overlooked by well... EVERYONE?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292954372

this is the image I PERSONALLY took from Warframe to prove it's there, new UI and all...

EDIT: I don't know if this is even the right subforum for this, but it's A feedback thing concerning a Weapon... sounds like the right subforum to me...

Edited by KiloFoxx

well it used to be regularly available. and if you've still got it then no plat involved. also, for max current mastery rank pretty much all those now-unavailable weapons are almost needed... so i'm actually wondering if the pack is worth it as i'm rank 14 and never got the Boar past L3. (it SUCKS so bad)

Has to be an oversight. The pack was removed long before they retired the Boar, wasn't it?
(Especially considering the fact that in this picture Rhino is holding the Strun instead of the Boar and I don't know what did it look like prior to its first removal)

Edited by Artarrwen

Has to be an oversight. The pack was removed long before they retired the Boar, wasn't it?

well, seeing as I took that screenshot in-game with the new UI, and am not NEARLY good enough with Photo Edit stuff to fake it, it's still up there... heck, you can go see it yourself unless DE suddenly took it down. but that'd prolly be a Hotfix

LOOOOL...thats not cool...first weapon you can only purchase with plat....not good!

and it's the most expensive weapon to date, because in that pack the only thing worth it is the boar, because all the other items are easily obtained by playing... so yea... they are selling us a boar for 545 platinum...

and it's the most expensive weapon to date, because in that pack the only thing worth it is the boar, because all the other items are easily obtained by playing... so yea... they are selling us a boar for 545 platinum...

assuming it even comes in the pack... I kinda wanna buy it and find out, but i don't have that kinda cash >.<

Whoops, I misunderstood OP's post originally.

But that's an interesting find actually. Right after the cosmetic helmets replaced the arcane helmets in alerts, there was still a bundle in the store that sold all of the male arcane helmets. (This was later removed in a hotfix).

Chances are, this is probably the chance to pick it up (if for whatever reason, someone was actually interested in using it).

Edited by Otenko

well, seeing as I took that screenshot in-game with the new UI, and am not NEARLY good enough with Photo Edit stuff to fake it, it's still up there... heck, you can go see it yourself unless DE suddenly took it down. but that'd prolly be a Hotfix

I didn't mean what you think I did.

What I said is that DE first removed the pack from the market, then retired the Boar, and then re-introduced the pack (probably as a part of U14's new user experience) with Boar still included in it by mistake.

Edited by Artarrwen