Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to play Warframe when this error came about. How does one go about fixing these conventions?

"Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT..."

Help please?

Same issue here, of course it would be the day my Kubrow matures. :( I have really awesome wifi. Please fix! Thank you for all you do DE's!

Well... I need to build Mirage... and I want to see my Baby Kubrow. :(

I always feel that the timing is always impeccable. I only hope to see this fixed, please!

Edited by Zeus154

It is apparent DE gave up on Warframe. Still having this issue, along with other extreme instability issues every corner in the game since U14. I work in a tech firm and signs like this is apparent that DE is going under.

Tons and tons of bugs, no addressing of feedback, this is when you know the company's done.

There are well over 10,000 posts of feedback in the bug forums and the devs simply do not have the time/are not capable/could not be bothered.

ATM the PC version is absolutely pushed back to the pre-Alpha stage. Guess they all didn't care since the PWE buyout went public.

Fun times, but too unstable and now bugs just snowballed too much to seriously consider this game.