Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dizty_doo

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

so ran one mission on  rail raid and got dced and wasnt able to log in so i reinstalled warframe and it wont update  and i got this :  ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT and game wont up date till like 30 mins later

BTW it has up dated since i posted this and i know its not my connetion i have been told i a good host and my ports are open

BTW it has up dated since i posted this and i know its not my connetion i have been told i a good host and my ports are open

we all have the same issue, don't worry

Check the latest staff posts, there is a known server issue and they are currently trying to resolve it. Estimated repair time is about 3 hour.

I have had this problem for the past eight months. I figured it would be fixed in an update then I got into other games. I finally came back to it and the same issue occurred.

Wanted to play Warframe when this error came about. How does one go about fixing these conventions?

"Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT..."

Help please?

You're not alone with this problem. I am also having this problem along with a few others that I know about.

Can we get any official word on this? I want to get on and play some games... :l

It is relatively surprising that the issue is plaguing me and others...

Same issue here, of course it would be the day my Kubrow matures. :( I have really awesome wifi. Please fix! Thank you for all you do DE's!

Same issue here, of course it would be the day my Kubrow matures. :( I have really awesome wifi. Please fix! Thank you for all you do DE's!

Well... I need to build Mirage... and I want to see my Baby Kubrow. :(

I always feel that the timing is always impeccable. I only hope to see this fixed, please!

Same thing, my kubrow finished maturing today...

It is apparent DE gave up on Warframe. Still having this issue, along with other extreme instability issues every corner in the game since U14. I work in a tech firm and signs like this is apparent that DE is going under.

Tons and tons of bugs, no addressing of feedback, this is when you know the company's done.

There are well over 10,000 posts of feedback in the bug forums and the devs simply do not have the time/are not capable/could not be bothered.

ATM the PC version is absolutely pushed back to the pre-Alpha stage. Guess they all didn't care since the PWE buyout went public.

Fun times, but too unstable and now bugs just snowballed too much to seriously consider this game.

I'm getting the same thing, yet i'm o the forums posting via the internet.....

Yet my house mate can log on fine

I am a little glad its not just me not being able to enter.... but I feel like i'm being let down after finaly getting into it and getting some great sessions in. hope it comes back soon.

+1 to this thread.

I've been having this issue for three days now. It's really annoying...

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

happened right after the evolution engine crashed HARD.