The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

May want to see the staff replies before you make a new thread

Ok, new to these forums, tried searching  found nothing, where would one find these staff replies? Scour for them or is there a particular thread?

For every 1 hour and 48 minutes the server is down you are owed 1 platinum per booster.... >.> they shut the game down to make you check the forum... apparently something was important enough to read.

where is this link?

Simple math... what if I said they owed you 300 credits instead, as 1 platinum is worth 300 credits... so a common mod should be worth 6.666666666666667 platinum. Or you could say 1 platinum is 500 credits, so that would mean they are worth 4.

Edited by Kotei

Ok, new to these forums, tried searching  found nothing, where would one find these staff replies? Scour for them or is there a particular thread?

on the right side of the screen when on the main forum page. Under "Recent Topics"

Blood for Blood God! Skulls for Skull Throne!

333px-Folding_chair.jpg

SHUT YOUR ******* **** HOLE YOU ************* HERETICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Recently (since day 26, 27) I've been having trouble with warframe launcher. It stays at "Checking for updates..." and then switches to "Downloading updates...  0.0 / 259kb" but it doesn't download anything, that's when it shows "Update failed, The content servers are temporarily unavailable ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT The update will be restarted shortly…" and stays in this cycle. I've tried LITERALLY 25 different things, from simple thing like Verifying the Download Cache to Advanced optinos such as Firewall Advanced options and stuff on the reggedit, But it appears to me that the problem is somewhere in Warframe servers end.

NOTE: Sometimes the launcher works and I can play other times it just do that as I described, out of nowhere. I'm from Brazil, don't know if this matters or not. Thank you for reading!

And servers are up people!

Now, to the EGGS!!!

They were never down, some people just couldn't reconnect.  I tried logging on when this started and i was able to get on, got disconnected while checking my foundry, but was able to get back on again shortly after.  Though, I did not try to play any missions. 

We're currently seeing server stability at this time!

Locking this thread- will reopen if any issues persist. 

Seeing reports of issues- unlocking!