The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

before anything i just want to link this apart from this discussion. 

Ok, after you watched that video I believe right now the servers are down, not 100 percent sure, thats why im asking you guys if you're getting the problem where you cant log on, If you are please state it in the comments section, if not im probably high, so ill try to reboot my internet. Otherwise, have fun if the game ever comes back up, tenno.

They were never down, some people just couldn't reconnect.  I tried logging on when this started and i was able to get on, got disconnected while checking my foundry, but was able to get back on again shortly after.  Though, I did not try to play any missions. 

My apologies.

ICE needs to chill, literally. Who are they to govern the accounts of hundreds of thousands of players. All for pixels. The players deserve better. The selfish needs of a few should never dictate the harm of other accounts.

This is sad.

?

ICE needs to chill, literally. Who are they to govern the accounts of hundreds of thousands of players. All for pixels. The players deserve better. The selfish needs of a few should never dictate the harm of other accounts.

This is sad.

what's ICE is that an alliance?

This is sad.

Your sad to make false accusations and sling mud like this.