The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Got logged out at end of mission.  When tried to reconnect launcher said warframe was already running in the background.  Sure enough, a process named warframex64 was still running with no window apparent.  Killed process and launcher properly brings up logon screen but no logon possible.  The usual cannot connect.

ICE needs to chill, literally. Who are they to govern the accounts of hundreds of thousands of players. All for pixels. The players deserve better. The selfish needs of a few should never dictate the harm of other accounts.

This is sad.

I'ma just leave this here for ya. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/277575-psa-regarding-the-ddos-sechura-and-those-responsible/

I highly suggest you check it out.

ICE needs to chill, literally. Who are they to govern the accounts of hundreds of thousands of players. All for pixels. The players deserve better. The selfish needs of a few should never dictate the harm of other accounts.

This is sad.

You know how that mission on pluto was used for leveling your accounts? well ice came in and took it from tax free to 15% taxes.

So...is there a connection? 

What is going on?

Damn you really use hamsters i thought that was a myth.....hmmmm you know i am now obliged to report you to the RSPCA for cruelty to animals?

you can't do that right away. who knows, the hamsters may be paid heavily in carrots and spinach leaves.

I'm thinking of just sticking my Kubrow in stasis and leaving it for a week or so, he can wait to mature, that's the point of stasis, I guess. Whomever is behind this (if anyone) is a *censored for pre-watershed* and needs to *good grief, he's still going on, an hour he's been like this* with a POSSUM! :(

(Is he done yet? Good, my poor innocent ears, well, see you guys next time.) ;)

Your sad to make false accusations and sling mud like this.

People can figure out what 2 + 2 = ?

I certainly hope that no one from the Warframe community would DDOS us. 

On topic, I was kicked to the log in screen. Unable to connect. 

Wow, 15%... Are you seriously whining for 15%?

Well, even 1% is still considered a lot since that kills a bit on the money making. Though I don't really do Pluto for the money since I do it for the levels~ ODD is just too bugged. :[