Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Same issue here, of course it would be the day my Kubrow matures. :( I have really awesome wifi. Please fix! Thank you for all you do DE's!

That's exactly what happened to me! Today is the day my kubrow would mature and I can't connect.

Everything was fine yesterday and before, at least on my end.

I have the same kind of error but it says login failed not update failed.....

It says update failed because you're still on the launcher. If you got to the in-game login screen, it will read login failed.

Edited by FirstSgtDan

My game was working fine until I equipped my Kubrow. No problems occur in normal missions, but if I do a void mission with a Kubrow, the game crashes. Afterwards I'm not able to connect to the game, since i'm getting "ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT". I'm wondering if this problem is caused by the Kubrow?

+1 Add me to the list also now.  Is there a server list cache that we can clear or something to fix this?  Please let us know DE.  Being locked out of logging into the game because a crappy UI remake that now crashes just about every hour.....not cool.

Don't worry, your kubrow isn't possessed.  It's a server wide problem.

so this time it was not the grineer or corpus, its the kubrow uprising .. there taking over, trying to kill off all the sentinels o_O

Yea, just happened to me to -_- I normally don't lag crash out of warframe unless I've got every single graphics setting set to max (That is, before they added mirage) 
But now I lag every time some noob with mirage wants to spam their little clones and I end up with like 1,000 mirage clones on screen -_-  And it crashes me.
However, this time was different. I got dc'd right after a defense match and when I tried to log back in, I got "Login failed (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT)
-_-

P.s. 
I really hope they do something like limit the amount of Mirage clones, thats just ridiculous -_- Or murder the mirage frame all together... violently.... with a spoon.

I'm on skype with a buddy who's playing right now - He wants neurodes and I was going to log to help him, but appearantly I'm having the same issue. Yet he's in the game so it's not everyone! I got to talking to him about it and he told me that the other guy who's on at this hour got on vent and started complaining about the issue too.

So that's 2/3 that cannot connect right now and 1/3 that can.

I hate grey problems like this! It's not that the servers are down it's some part of the server isn't working for some people. I have a feeling ISP's might be hazing warframe.