The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

pretty sure people care, when a rail drops that offers 0 taxes and good payouts during an attack, watch what happens :)

I agree. If we can fight for a 0% i'll do. But i won't whine if someone put taxe since it's how it supposed to work.

I agree. If we can fight for a 0% i'll do. But i won't whine if someone put taxe since it's how it supposed to work.

So you're saying your a mindless lemming devoid of opinions?

Huh, good to know.

What's the point? Because you're running a massive alliance, we should all listen to yours (stupid) advices/opinions? Must be a good alliance if all players look like you...

eek!

What's it like going through life with that amount of aimless aggression?

Edited by Hexagoros

I got disconnected from Warframe right after I finished a solo XP run (not the first time). When I managed to log back in, all the progress I made was not saved and lost.

This is a pain. I don't feel I can enjoy Warframe at all if I am wasting time and effort without making any progress. -_-

Only way to protect from a DDos is to have a private virtual network. But i doubt it would work in this case since the servers need to be public.

If it is a DDos attack, they can do stuff like hijack unused IP addresses from an ISP to mask themselves further, use unprotected user computers (players') to further make it harder to trace.

Thank You DE for fixing the server issues. Lets all get back to enjoying the game.

edit: I can now connect but some friends are still having issues. :(

edit: d/c again sigh...

Edited by ---ICE---

yes it is the time again when i am connected to internet steam is connected and everything works fine except warframe.

it so happens that warframe keeps giving me the error that i cant connect to the servers because its seems to think im not connected to the internet.

plz let me know if the servers are bieng wierd again or i have to validate my files(for the 3rd time)

I was able to log in & when I did I didn't receive the rewards from my last mission completion. Two of my weapons have also lost several ranks between them. Anyway, support ticket has been filed. I was about to run a mission with a friend & got disconnected when clicking purchase on the carrier sentinel. Logged in again, plat is gone, no sentinel...