Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Dunno... But the accusations I see here are anything but discrete.

It could really be anything ... from a other gaming company trying to harm DE to a single kid who thinks he's being badass.

Ddosing doesn't even deserve to count as hacking.... it's pathetic.

did they post this on your internal forums?

Dunno... But the accusations I see here are anything but discrete.

It could really be anything ... from a other gaming company trying to harm DE to a single kid who thinks he's being badass.

Ddosing doesn't even deserve to count as hacking.... it's pathetic.

tis what we call script kiddies.

guys, who the heck is ICE? and whats this about clan wars, I know there are fights over rails, but this isn't EVE online! This should be a game about COOP and the occasional PVP! not a game where people screw with the servers to get a decicive edge, I have no idea whats even going on anymore, first I hear DDOS, then I hear about ICE, then clan wars, it makes no sense to my mastery rank 3 mind.

You need more than a script to bring down DEs provider. It's not like only one usual user.

i know, and its most likely some serious stuff going on, but more or less, remember that whole anom thing with that nuclear laserz app? biggest example of script kiddies users ever.

Edited by shadeemry

guys, who the heck is ICE? and whats this about clan wars, I know there are fights over rails, but this isn't EVE online! This should be a game about COOP and the occasional PVP! not a game where people screw with the servers to get a decicive edge, I have no idea whats even going on anymore, first I hear DDOS, then I hear about ICE, then clan wars, it makes no sense to my mastery rank 3 mind.

Just ignore it

OK - first of all - an apology to ICE and their friends - commenting that it happened for a second time with them in conflict was accusatory and I should have known better - i have been warned.

Edited by Letter13
If you want to complain about moderator action, see rule 6 of the forums. Thanks!

I hope DE is working on it. I love this game i can't wait to play!

Besides us poor Tenno not beeing able to play you of course DO know that DE is losing real hard cash every minute people can't log in and play, right ?

People can't play so people won't trade, won't farm to trade and won't spend $$$ plat to buy stuff, this equals -$$$ for DE which is bad, mkay ?

It is in DE's best interest to resolve this situation and resolve it ASAP and best would be to think about implementing a first-level protection of their nodes and network infrastructure to avoid such things happening in the future, if they haven't managed it by now they should manage it in the very near future else no one will keep investing a penny into this game anymore.

Once you reach mastery rank 4 the fog will lift just a little and you'll get the general idea. ;)

ICE taxed the pluto level up area to a point where their increasing it every 3 days by trend so far. and that's a prime place to farm. its like a gang attacking a kindergarten school. its a total WTF thing.

Ignore the flaming about ICE - it's like a small version of the flame-wall that was put up against Eclipse some time ago. Ppl are just mad about, that somebody plays this game as intended and don't exploit the system. 

Ignore the flaming about ICE - it's like a small version of the flame-wall that was put up against Eclipse some time ago. Ppl are just mad about, that somebody plays this game as intended and don't exploit the system. 

Says a guy that is associated with ICE i bet.

ICE taxed the pluto level up area to a point where their increasing it every 3 days by trend so far. and that's a prime place to farm. its like a gang attacking a kindergarten school. its a total WTF thing.

Will this affect me doing missions for credits? I planned on powerleveling to pluto (quite literally) becuase I have a latron prime that can match Pluto, and I'm only at phobos, I wanted to powerlevel there so I could get 20K per mission to fund my future kubrow/warframe/weapon projects.

Will this affect me doing missions for credits? I planned on powerleveling to pluto (quite literally) becuase I have a latron prime that can match Pluto, and I'm only at phobos, I wanted to powerlevel there so I could get 20K per mission to fund my future kubrow/warframe/weapon projects.

Yes, youll lose about 2-4 k a round, and some resources as well. if they tax it higher, then you lose more.