Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

So entire weekend and today with this happening? really?Yet i see some people playing... getting tired of this...so tired that "i woke up" from my "lazy status"(was actually playing after getting booted out cause of this) to post for the first time here on forums...so this is getting serious...btw i got booted on the VOLT HELMET ALERT! -.-''

PS: This is for the devs to read and answer if they want,rest if not devs i will ignore. thanks ..peace.

Edited by amilcarwooww

Warframe just randomly logged me out and now I cant log back in. Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: This is caused by a DDoS attack so don't be hating on DE for this

Edited by cocoapebbles10

This is literally throwing many players real money down the drain, our boosters are being wasted while we frantically try getting in. Compensation would be highly appreciated upon this inconvenience.

Edited by BARHAMMER

@ CorruptPhanthom  The way the games works is that the attackers are the ones who hosts the game.  You are disconnecting because the attackers are pulling out of the game.  This in no way reflects negatively for the defender's rail health.

Also it is NOT us... like I've said before... again.  When the servers were working properly for the last hour or so, we got the rail health down to 20%.  Now since there's server issues again, more than half of my friends cannot log in.  If there was no problems, we could have set a new record on downing a rail.  All I can do is hope that the people who are still able to stay connected (if there are any) can do their best.