Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

ok, frankly, keep it real

what kind of no-life would organize a DDOS attack on 1 of his favourite games, just to win something in game that doesn t give him any benefit whatsoever except saying "I got it", knowing perfectly well that everyone in the game will attack him for no other reason that he got it during the DDOS after it s finished.

stop the paranoia, I know there are idiots in the world but this is stretching a theory toward the other side of the galaxy

Well, considering the nodes have been captured and we still cannot login, I'm inclined to believe it isn't ICE.

Posted Today, 06:27 PM

drunkpunk222, on 29 Jul 2014 - 8:23 PM, said:snapback.png

we not play rails because its a waste of time for clan and members,super boring and not rewarding, we better earn plat by farming stuff, clan members not geting for defending from this earned cash/materials nothing, its good only for newbies to earn some cash when support some side.

what-are-you-talking-about-for-real-gif.

Indeed.

Please consider to upgrade your security measures. I know bad DDOS attacks; you are not responsible and its not your fault. And security always comes last as people are not willing to pay for it. But its not like they can not be stopped or at least limited.

what kind of no-life would organize a DDOS attack on 1 of his favourite games, just to win something in game that doesn t give him any benefit whatsoever except saying "I got it", knowing perfectly well that everyone in the game will attack him for no other reason that he got it during the DDOS after it s finished.

stop the paranoia, I know there are idiots in the world but this is stretching a theory toward the other side of the galaxy

Lots of people actually

For example, look at the crusades

hundreds of thousands of people died to say that "I got Jerusalem!" before being attacked by another religious group.

never underestimate the stupidity or selfishness of people in times of greed.

To lighten this horribly true statement with another very true one, because otherwise it's just too depressing; 

Never underestimate the charity and compassion of people in times of need.

How are you any better calling people names just because you find their "theories" preposterous? If there are people like you out there calling people idiots over little things like this, I have no doubt in my mind that people would do something like this just so, as you put it, they can say "I got it". Seriously if people "hack" CoD and Roblox then there has to be people that would DDoS a game for in-game currency + resources. 

Its a fun game, and it caught my attention, but as a new player, all I've seen so far is content filling patches and extremely long downtimes when a "bug" or "hack" occurs. And from the feel of forums and steam, we all know and kinda know what the problem is.

Yet it is allowed to continue.

Im still a fresh person, so my leaving warframe matters not, but my curiosity is why more wont follow me to a superior title? This is forever beta, and it seems the community is more destructive and selfish in the ways of effecting the community. For hours forums open, and posts made, but the admins and hosts feed us such little details and a whole lotta "please be patient, we are attempting to fix something that should of been fixed a few days ago. The community will wait on heels attepting to log on over and over, insanity defined, yet we cannot simply leave?

If the community was fed up and decided to relocate, the dev's would have no choice but pander to the community. Maybe polish mechanics, reinforce the titles stability and fix loopholes and whatnot, im no tech, but isn't this technically robbing me? If I pay 50 bucks for plat, and I cannot play for more than 1 minute before boot, and this happens on a weekly.....

Nah, if you pay 50 bucks for plat & you get plat, then you got exactly what you paid for & are not being robbed.

Whelp, this is annoying. I don't care much for conspiracy theories. I'm still a pseudo-n00b in Warframe. I don't keep up on the latest Alliance BS since I just play with friends. I finally got my Dragon Nikana, and I want to play with it, but no... 

Man you got a Dragon Nikana? Lucky :/

It's going to take me abit to try and to get Rank 4 in order to use the Nikana

You shouldn't understimate humankind's stupidity.

Honestly, I hardly believe that someone is doing this just to "Win" Something on a game, knowing that this action would just work like a magnet, pulling all community's anger and stress towards them / Him / Her, but you never know.

I'd rather wait until DE resolve this, without a speculation or an accusation, be it just to have fun, to mock or to release the frustration.

Lots of people actually

hundreds of thousands of people died to say that "I got Jerusalem!" before being attacked by another religious group.

did you just compare a troll attack on an online game to a multigenerationnal religious conflict with millions of dead?

get real

never underestimate the stupidity or selfishness of people in times of greed.

To lighten this horribly true statement with another very true one, because otherwise it's just too depressing; 

Never underestimate the charity and compassion of people in times of need.

A DDOS on an online game doesn t come from 1 induhvidual, can you imagine THAT number of idiots coming together in alliance to do that

are the other alliances that won sectors culprit/associates? seriously, isn t  coincidence way more likely?

I'd read that there was an issue with the server, thinking it was protecting from a DOS attack? Apparantly this has been going on since the 27th, but I've got some things building, and ready-to-be-claimed, and I'd like to get them into my inventory. And actually play for a while--is there an estimated time as to when this issue will actually be fixed?

Lots of people actually

your exemplification is beyond absurd let me tell ya..