Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Petty clan wars aside, I'd like a straight answer from the people of DE: Will this game be consistently playable anytime soon? Or should we just move on to other sources of entertainment? If the game is just going to be DDoS'd to the point of being unplayable and nothing will stop it....GG DE but I'm looking for fun and not login screens.

if you had read past "oh I saw idiot, white knight mode engage", you d have seen I said people who would plan such  a thing are idiots, not conspiracy theorists, I m just pointing at the improbability of such an event, not insulting ppl that disagree thank you

Lol do you even read? I know what your post said, I responded to the whole thing in its entirety, perhaps you should go look back at what you wrote.

Just ban the whole Alliance and everyone in it already... I don't recall this happening one or two weeks ago...

Time to drop the political correctness BS...

oh, yeah while at it, let s just ban everyone except those I deem worthy to play.Oh another idea, let s kill these guys their offspring could turn a criminal if they made one

be serious, even if it was due to ICE (which I highly doubt), the whole alliance wouldn t be guilty

Been trying all day but the game constantly tells me after I attempt to log in that it can't connect to the server.  Is anyone else getting this problem?  If so, how, (if possible), can I fix the issue? 

Thanks in advance.

Am I the only person here who feels the staff is incompetent to this issue? Blizzard, GPotato, AeriaGames, Nexon, Gravity and IGG would have had this fixed and it would have been in the past. Keep in mind I am venting now from irritation. As stated before, new gamer, this is stupid. More staff posts would help, instead of wondering when....

Lol do you even read? I know what your post said, I responded to the whole thing in its entirety, perhaps you should go look back at what you wrote.

oh I do read

I read that you accused me of calling ppl who don t agree with me idiots, which i did not, that s a very smart way to win arguments, don t play the victim to me

oh, yeah while at it, let s just ban everyone except those I deem worthy to play.Oh another idea, let s kill these guys their offspring could turn a criminal if they made one

be serious, even if it was due to ICE (which I highly doubt), the whole alliance wouldn t be guilty

bit extreme, but I agree, even if it is some members of the alliance, I highly doubt it is all of them.