Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

This happened to my friend also who was online at the same time.

V2otLPV.png

EDIT: Thanks to Yaer and Megan for responding quickly to this. Hopefully this gets resolved as quickly and smoothly as the first incident.

More EDIT: It came back again. >.> Thanks for all the help, DE. We hope you catch the issue soon.

same here

Sry for this post in case u fell ur self offended . 1st of all go back to up´date 13 please, fix all bugs and these CANNOT CONNET INTERNET ERROR (internet error wtf is not the internet ). U know what im sayng . Every time i finish a map the screen goes black and i receave nothing . i have to relogin and for what if still happening is like i really want to punch the face of those ppl how create this update. just to laugh and say we are working on it. Sure u are working on it but when you should work is b4 the update come out in 1st place and dont throw us a crappy update with a tamagochi kubrow and a Mirage wich is not bad at all but the UI is awfull i have to take like 40 to 1minut wasted time or moving around the ship for clicking in separate places to go foundry mods inventory etc. the update 13 wass ok i didnt heard annyone complaining of it except for the time that this update pop's up telling that interface is hard is so hard that we need a complete rebuild from warframe and all the bugs and complains that can happen later on the update, well u know WE ARE WORKING ON IT. ( ROFL ) .

And the fact you don't spend money is they reason why it doesn't improve as steadily as it should

no need to be elitist, not everybody has the financial comfort, or is entirely invested in the game. I played for a couple of months before I decided to get grand master.

If I spent my money on this game while in beta I would not be reimburse for the allotted time lose.  If they needed money so bad to keep the game active they should have made the game buyable b4 going free to play.  I learned my lesson on other free to play games.

and i was able to play for short, and now im still waiting again, i cant login ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a small period between when they won the DSS in Pluto and when their conflict on Mars started, so they were nice enough to give enough time to let us collect extractors before bringing it back down again.

If I spent my money on this game while in beta I would not be reimburse for the allotted time lose.  If they needed money so bad to keep the game active they should have made the game buyable b4 going free to play.  I learned my lesson on other free to play games.

it's always been free to play, it's supported by fans who choose to support it. :3