Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Yey this issue   disconnected me from my account after getting a loki prime part then at login same message " ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT"

The thing is it gives the error like 2 or 3 times then connects then kicks you out after like 1 hour or 1 hour and a half  :(

Edited by Daechir

si vous avez encore des bug avec cela ces peut etre du un probleme de serveur proxy qui peut etre resolu depuis votre navigateur internet decocher la case utilise un serveur proxy pour connexion reseau locale

I was playing warframe with a few buddies then it crashed so I waited a few minutes then relaunched then i get CONNECTION FAILED

(ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED) ive tried windows key+R the ipconfig /flushdns and that hasn't worked.

If there is any other tricks i can do to fix this annoying error that is causing my kubrow to hate me ;-; please let me know 

thanks in advance!

Edited by Swift_Strike

This happened to my friend also who was online at the same time.

V2otLPV.png

EDIT: Thanks to Yaer and Megan for responding quickly to this. Hopefully this gets resolved as quickly and smoothly as the first incident.

More EDIT: It came back again. >.> Thanks for all the help, DE. We hope you catch the issue soon.

Edited by ArgonTheFox