Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

no need to be elitist, not everybody has the financial comfort, or is entirely invested in the game. I played for a couple of months before I decided to get grand master.

Lol, that's not elitist. It's just a fact. If you don't support something it wont progress.

Edited by Kotei

ICE apparently has a number of clans that were in the infamous (and it really was an infamous congregation: people outside the clan had a definite tendency to dislike the clan than to like or be ambivalent towards it) clan Eclipse. Eclipse was renown for taking most of the DSD missions and using a large reserve of credits procured through high taxes (up to 75% in some cases) to give outrageous battle pays and keep control of the nodes between the mercenary type players and their own size and activity as the largest alliance in warframe.

Sechura is the one DSD mission that could truly be said it was held by the 'community'. Anyone who imposed a tax at all would be rebelled against and until recently it was a 0%-0% tax. Whether or not coincidentally, after the servers went out and came back on, ICE now controls Sechura, likely because none could actually defend the point during the time most couldn't connect. Furthermore, there are allegations of behaviors the traditional gamer would believe to be immoral or underhanded, such as hosting an 'attacker' lobby and leaving before the mission completed, wasting the attacker's time, denying them battle pay, and burning time down on the defender's clock. Also, there has been the strange appearance and challenge of 'V', the alliance made up mostly of low mastery players that has enough credits to challenge for Sechura and not enough manpower to feasibly take it. This clan fills the 'attacker role' for up to 2 days. Many have conjectured that it is a clan made of alternate accounts designed just to buy time for credit accumulation by ICE. Note that this is all circumstantial evidence.

This will affect you and you personally because of the current 9% tax bite from your 22k credit payout per Sechura run, and if ICE behaves as Eclipse historically has, it will be a 5.5k payout (75% taxes) while other nodes may eventually turn to ICE possession as well.

Here ends my relatively neutral explanation of the current state of affairs as I see it.

Personally, I'll be fighting against ICE control out of prudence and experience. If credits are a reason to support one side or another in a conflict, then ideals are as well. Since I personally believe ICE is a threat to DSD missions and to the community of the game, I'll be supporting whoever attempts to take their rails until such a time they prove themselves to be an equal or greater threat. Tenno, your actions will have consequences, no matter what you do. Choose what you do, who you support, or even if you choose isolation, and be prepared to live with the consequences of your- and our community's- actions.

i play only for a few - even less month - did that happen before too, lets say 2013, did that happen (talking about that login/network-issues ?

beside, bulding dojos carries a real potential to earn money for the creators of that game, as well as they have had better ways to get their things together allready ... and its legal to get some money for a good job :-)

as well as i would like to see that meaning "of a good job" realized, spoken in terms of a stable network, continously, without "not saying or commenting anything" or "excuses about this and that" ...

Edited by 7ENN0

Well they should add an extra day to the migration period... for every day it goes down.

I care less about my booster time... but my time is limited to when I can mirror over so yeah...

Edited by Kotei

Lol, that's not elitist. It's just a fact. If you don't support something It wont progress.

Yes it will.  There are plenty of people that support this game 1 person not doing so wont make a difference.  Simply playing the game and getting others to play it is support.  Just because I don't does not mean the 6 others I got into the game won't.  

Yes it will.  There are plenty of people that support this game 1 person not doing so wont make a difference.  Simply playing the game and getting others to play it is support.  Just because I don't does not mean the 6 others I got into the game won't.  

I'd love to see how someone will play without paying the electric bill... another words you're leeching... End of line.

Edited by Kotei

And the fact you don't spend money is they reason why it doesn't improve as steadily as it should

So are you saying those who can't afford to spend money on this game are to blame for it's problems? Are you a little rich boy that has all the time in the world and money to burn with this game being your REAL life?

If everyone who didn't spend money regularly on this game suddenly up and quit, there would be NO warframe. Don't tell me DE can't afford to do repairs more frequently due to some who can't afford to buy plat, they aren't hurting one bit and if you think so, you need some education. The let's feel bad for the gaming corp and blame the poor guy who can't afford it is nothing more than metric ton of crap spewing from your mouth. 

I spend money on this game and let me tell you this. Aside from not being able to log in again yet today, in the not so far past, I had an issue where all my mods were being replaced by mods I'd pick up, not added to. I lost a lot of mods, rare and common. I was told there was nothing that they could do. I sucked it up and bought, traded and farmed to get them all back. Every time I've gotten that one rare item I needed, Hate, Brakk handle, and others, the game just happens to FREEZE. Again, support ticked, sorry we can't do anything about it, keep fighting tenno, yeah whatever.

Just after this last major update, it started again, my Voltaic Strike is nowhere to be found or even listed as a missing mod, my mods are being replaced, all drops are repeated constant as if in a loop, when I trade and exit it goes to my last mission ending. My guess, nope, can't do anything yet again. So let's talk about spending money, how I have and I get nothing but screwed constantly, wasting plat on disappearing mods, game freezes ONLY when getting the one rare item I need and all the other crap. Yep, spend that money, that way you can get screwed out of your game items too. 

When I first started playing Warframe, it wasn't like this and we definitely didn't have people blaming Warframe issues on those who can't spend out of pocket. Ridiculous. 

Well... yet again I and others have been facing connection issues for what's been going of today. As for what I've been experiencing, the issue started today around 11 am +4 GMT and the Lotus failsafe system to keep players informed and relaxed tells me: Error_Connection_Cant_Connect 

So, that's what we got going on... atleast.

The title says it all: if I send a ticket it only would overload the specialized and genetically ingeniered hamsters that work there at support staff. 

With no intent on being disrepectful, I think that warning the issue trough this channel will help the troubleshooter folks have a better workflow... 

If anything, I'd like an official statement from Spokeswoman DERebecca telling us that... well, things are not working well so we'd better be safe not loggin-in so that the servers don't have too much load, but of course, the warning can have the opposite of the desired effect. 

Anyways, can someone come to this thread and share their sorrows with me?? We maybe can form a new clan called: Too much DDOS in your dose (see what I did? I'm clever)

I think it is best said that with Free to Play games you are either the consumer or the content. You either are paying for content, or you are someone for the consumer to play with.

If they can log in for more than fifty seconds at a time, that is.

So are you saying those who can't afford to spend money on this game are to blame for it's problems? Are you a little rich boy that has all the time in the world and money to burn with this game being your REAL life?

If everyone who didn't spend money regularly on this game suddenly up and quit, there would be NO warframe. Don't tell me DE can't afford to do repairs more frequently due to some who can't afford to buy plat, they aren't hurting one bit and if you think so, you need some education. The let's feel bad for the gaming corp and blame the poor guy who can't afford it is nothing more than metric ton of crap spewing from your mouth. 

I spend money on this game and let me tell you this. Aside from not being able to log in again yet today, in the not so far past, I had an issue where all my mods were being replaced by mods I'd pick up, not added to. I lost a lot of mods, rare and common. I was told there was nothing that they could do. I sucked it up and bought, traded and farmed to get them all back. Every time I've gotten that one rare item I needed, Hate, Brakk handle, and others, the game just happens to FREEZE. Again, support ticked, sorry we can't do anything about it, keep fighting tenno, yeah whatever.

Just after this last major update, it started again, my Voltaic Strike is nowhere to be found or even listed as a missing mod, my mods are being replaced, all drops are repeated constant as if in a loop, when I trade and exit it goes to my last mission ending. My guess, nope, can't do anything yet again. So let's talk about spending money, how I have and I get nothing but screwed constantly, wasting plat on disappearing mods, game freezes ONLY when getting the one rare item I need and all the other crap. Yep, spend that money, that way you can get screwed out of your game items too. 

When I first started playing Warframe, it wasn't like this and we definitely didn't have people blaming Warframe issues on those who can't spend out of pocket. Ridiculous. 

And I'm not going to even read passed the first paragraph because it's and egotistical jaded opinion.