Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Ah, what a pain. If no one responds to these series of DDoS Attacks ( Because I highly doubt it's a problem with a server ) then we're never gonna be able to play for more than 5 minutes once every 5 hours.

DDOS attacks can be very hard to track and shut down, let alone get an accurate depiction of who or what is sending them. They can do a great many things to mask their computer's identity.

gotta hate those guys that do DDOS attacks~

what thrill they get from attacking a game is beyond me~

most likely they love the reactions that us users give~

or possibly that they got so butthurt over the game~
that they try to attack it~

Sunday we've been doing a lot of missions and the rest of it jsut crashed, okay. I went on sechura to get the 150k battle pay and didnt get it since it crashed, okay. But now, after the so called hot fix, 4 of us doing T3S and get handy stuff like shlttons of cores and mods and a dakra blade, guess what, CRASH.

I know I'm not alone with that problem. The whole forum was crying about that and it will again, even on other sites.

So any plan to make up for all the lost time?....

Randomly booted off the game. So... blame DDOS?

If I was randomly booted off the game, no, however considering everyone my friend got booted also, I thought it was a very convenient coincidence considering we were recently DDOS'ed and the safe result occurred.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

DDOS attacks can be very hard to track and shut down, let alone get an accurate depiction of who or what is sending them. They can do a great many things to mask their computer's identity.

I get that, but are you trying to tell me that a company who's hoping to aim to be big and what-not can't find a group of little kiddies who are doing nothing with their free time other than annoying us?