Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Asking For Compensation!

Ryokuzaki

DE don't owe you nothing. They are working as fast and as much as they can.

Patience Tennos.

EDIT: Unless, of course, you payed for a booster... You know what I mean. "I lost a common mod in my mission in Earth, I think DE should give us plat."

Edited by C9_Tholar

You made a double negative...

So, you're saying DE owes us something.

Edit: You're still making a double negative. Why are you saying that DE owes us something? What do they owe us?

Edit 2: You got it. Whoo! :D

Edited by Letter13

If people know things are unstable they should give WF a break for a bit or expect problems.

Although its fair that people with boosters get some sort of compensation like an extension or booster reset if they had issues.

Assuming they didn't buy them during the resent instability.

A compensation for anything right if you payed something on this game because you are a consumer and brought something which not work or bad then the compensation right if you not pay for anything but you lose your goods and time in game then they can compensate you with in game goods. 

Other way if you not did anything just want something then the compensation not right. 

Edited by Sziklamester

DE don't owe you nothing. They are working as fast and as much as they can.

Patience Tennos.

EDIT: Unless, of course, you payed for a booster... You know what I mean. "I lost a common mod in my mission in Earth, I think DE should give us plat."

You made a double negative...

So, you're saying DE owes us something.

^ Space doge is right.

If people know things are unstable they should give WF a break for a bit or expect problems.

Although its fair that people with boosters get some sort of compensation like an extension or booster reset if they had issues.

This ^

It will be interesting to see how this applies to Prime Access boosters.

Double negatives only mean positive to grammar pedants who have an Oxford English Dictionary shoved so far up their arse they've forgotten how language works. Double-negatives are a well established colloquial short-hand used for emphasis, and are perfectly valid.

There ain't nothing wrong with a double negative!

Why would it be any different?

From what I can recall (and correct me if I am wrong on this), the last time people had trouble logging into Warframe due to server problems, players received 40/80 Platinum compensation (respectively) in order to repurchase their boosters at their own convenience. Prime Access boosters are 90 Days each, so this works out to roughly 960-1028 Platinum for each of the two boosters. I don't believe DE would pay out that much Platinum (especially since simply purchasing Prime Accessories grants the boosters as well), so that is why I said it will be interesting to see how this will work out.

From what I can recall (and correct me if I am wrong on this), the last time people had trouble logging into Warframe due to server problems, players received 40/80 Platinum compensation (respectively) in order to repurchase their boosters at their own convenience. Prime Access boosters are 90 Days each, so this works out to roughly 960-1028 Platinum for each of the two boosters. I don't believe DE would pay out that much Platinum (especially since simply purchasing Prime Accessories grants the boosters as well), so that is why I said it will be interesting to see how this will work out.

They can't just add some amount of hours to people who had boosters?

They can.

I remember that time they gave everyone 50 plat, but the issue that time wasn't a Ddos, it was something else (damned if I can remember the details, though, it was nearly a year ago). Is that what you were referring to?

It hasn't been done before that I know of, so it may be a possibility that they are unable to perform such an action. But rethinking the situation over again, I suppose they could just reimburse the Platinum for a booster depending on how long the connectivity issue lasted, since booster time can stack over another booster.

They can.

I remember that time they gave everyone 50 plat, but the issue that time wasn't a Ddos, it was something else (damned if I can remember the details, though, it was nearly a year ago). Is that what you were referring to?

Yes, that is the one I am referring to. I know we had a DDOS attack before in the past, but I don't recall if it was that time the Platinum compensation was given for boosters.

Edited by Onryu

It hasn't been done before that I know of, so it may be a possibility that they are unable to perform such an action. But rethinking the situation over again, I suppose they could just reimburse the Platinum for a booster depending on how long the connectivity issue lasted, since booster time can stack over another booster.

Yes, that is the one I am referring to. I know we had a DDOS attack before in the past, but I don't recall if it was that time the Platinum compensation was given for boosters.

I think that platinum was because they rolled back some changes, or something. Similar to the change to Steel Charge giving us Legendary Cores, only it had involved money spent by some people so they gave a plat reimbursement.

It hadn't affected me at the time so I didn't take note of the reason for it, unfortunately. I just bought potatoes :S

I had a Credit and Affinity Booster popped on early Sunday, before the DDOS attacks started.  I wasn't able to access Warframe for the first of three days, to actually USE my Boosters.

Sent in Support tickets, asking if they will address the lost time in some way, since money (real money) was spent to get the two Boosters.  Each time, I got a "Your ticket has been resolved!" message, without an actual "Yes" or "No" response to whether or not DE will help players make up for for the massive chunk of the Boosters wasted.